anyone here in JAVA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandal_keta

Broken In
Lots of you may know opera mini mod. Its a modified version of the opera mini and has lots of option and functionality (if someone don't know). It even beats opera mobile in some cases. Now the problem is they have english version upto 2.06 but they are not releasing any new versions in english. I tried to translate it, i decompiled(or say unzipped) the jar files, extracted the class files, image and some other files. I decompiled the class files to get java files with nicely formatted code. But surprize there were no texts which were displayed in opera mini (when run in mobile). Finally i found that the russian texts displayed are in file named v without any extension. I opened it with many applications and finally with open office and then with gedit. I managed to get the russian texts and replace it with proper text. Then i recompiled it but no luck the app was installed but didn't run. Now can anyone tell me what's the proper application to open and edit this file. Opera-mini.ru in russian to get the file..............................................

waiting for ur reply!!

chandal

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Open it and edit with plain notepad or vi editor. Why? because OpenOffice is a word processor, and it may add extra line breaks or formatting characters. I dont know about gedit. And I dont know if Opera mini has fixed length strings. If it does, you cant exceed the original length for each string. Also, you might have to pad spaces onto shorter strings to get to the fixed length.

OP
C

chandal_keta

Broken In
Open it and edit with plain notepad or vi editor. Why? because OpenOffice is a word processor, and it may add extra line breaks or formatting characters. I dont know about gedit. And I dont know if Opera mini has fixed length strings. If it does, you cant exceed the original length for each string. Also, you might have to pad spaces onto shorter strings to get to the fixed length.
thanks buddy!!

chandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom