Anybody watched the movie sunday??help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi i watched the movie Sunday today. but i did not understand the ending.
how does ajay devgan come to know that the killer is m.p khurana's son???
since aisha takia dosen't remember anything.then how did he find out???

waise the movie was kinda good.i think it must have been copied from somewhere.anyone know about this.

praka123

left this forum longback
I saw sunday.yes,some logic is missing.afterall Hindi Hero'es are supernatural(in old one majorsaab film Ajay's bike will come to him if he whistles ) :p still,when ajay fights with supari guys in that area,it is obvious that the goonda(that female sound!) says who gave supari to kill Ayisha :p

A

anarchist

even i dont know :-(
one more ques: from where MP's son gets Aiysha's photo to give to contract killers?

Movies nowdays.........aaahhhh........utter crap.
Watched em all including jodha akbar ,that movie also sucks big time.
Thats y Im getting some English HD movies to watch during these holidays(did i tell that my exams finished today?)
@tango cash-Watch some sensible movie instead.I watched sunday,cash,etc etc and the only 3 movies released in 07 i liked are OSO,Dhamaal and welcome.I would reckon u to watch these movies if u havent watched them yet.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yep.. Only Welcom, Taare Jameen Par and Dhamaal was cool..
Better watch some quality foreign movies (Some japanies movies are very coool..)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Movies nowdays.........aaahhhh........utter crap.
Watched em all including jodha akbar ,that movie also sucks big time.
Thats y Im getting some English HD movies to watch during these holidays(did i tell that my exams finished today?)
@tango cash-Watch some sensible movie instead.I watched sunday,cash,etc etc and the only 3 movies released in 07 i liked are OSO,Dhamaal and welcome.I would reckon u to watch these movies if u havent watched them yet.

I'm surprised that you liked OSO. I have seen many people in this forum in separte threads mention that they didn't like OSO. Though the movies mentioned by you were good entertainers I wouldnt classify them as great movies! Taare Zameen Par was good it was entertaining as well as it had a message.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
"i think it must have been copied from somewhere.anyone know about this."

It's a remake of a telugu film, "Anukokunda Oka Roju".

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I can describe this movie in four letters: C-R-A-P

Keeping up the legacy of unleashing the crappiest productions off the bollywood stables, Though the story is good (This hints at some hollywood flick, I don't know which), the direction, camera (video shooting) is pure crap.

praka123

left this forum longback
telegu movies are again mostly lifted from taamil or other regional lang films :p (eg:hanuman junction) more than that u wont understand a word properly!

viswanadh

Broken In
telegu movies are again mostly lifted from taamil or other regional lang films :p (eg:hanuman junction) more than that u won't understand a word properly!

You are wrong. Telugu industry produces highest number of films/year, more than Bollywood. So it's natural to have some movies dubbed/remade from Tamil (mostly). But it's only a little percentage out of all. I don't think you are really familiar with Telugu movies. Almost all of of Mr.Vijay's (also Jeyam Ravi) recent movies are remakes of Telugu films. Hanuman junction is a bilingual language as far as I know as it has Arjun as a hero. You don't understand any word properly if you don't know the language, simple!! :p I often see Tamil people criticizing Telugu and Hindi films with out any reason & knowledge at all. I live in Chennai and my Tamil friends just can't accept any Telugu or Hindi movies even if they are damn good... :( No offense meant

Here is the review of this film by a Tamilian
*www.mouthshut.com/review/Anukokunda_Oka_Roju-111376-1.html

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^tappu ra babu,naaku telegu konja telesu re!
I can understand telegu(most) I have seen many telegu films like mansantha-nuvve,nuvve-kavvali ....to latest bommarillu!

I said in my earlier post reg most common people!

and JFYI,I am NOT a taamil,I am a Malayali :)
though I can understand/speak hindi,tamil,kannada(kinda ok),telegu(bad!) and some urdu.

..and btw,many so called tamils in TN are mostly claiming roots from andhra esp coimbatore,madras,salem areas ;)

viswanadh

Broken In
^tappu ra babu,naaku telegu konja telesu re!
I can understand telegu(most) I have seen many telegu films like mansantha-nuvve,nuvve-kavvali ....to latest bommarillu!

I said in my earlier post reg most common people!

and JFYI,I am NOT a taamil,I am a Malayali :)
though I can understand/speak hindi,tamil,kannada(kinda ok),telegu(bad!) and some urdu.

..and btw,many so called tamils in TN are mostly claiming roots from andhra esp coimbatore,madras,salem areas ;)

Yeah, I know that you are a Malayali. I noticed that from your previous posts. But my post is a general one. To be honest I really can't understand even now why Tamilians are so hellbent on criticizing Hindi and Telugu films without any reason. Yes, there are a lot of telugus settled in Chennai. Ajith, Vikram and Karunanidhi are Telugus!

praka123

left this forum longback
^Tamilians are proud of their language and culture unlike less orthodox malayali's or kannadiga/tuluvas.thats why they are very protecting and hates other languages.

But I think,hindi movies are running houseful in most big cities in TN.In coimbattoor,I can see telegu movies,hindi,malayalam,

viswanadh

Broken In
^Tamilians are proud of their language and culture unlike less orthodox malayali's or kannadiga/tuluvas.thats why they are very protecting and hates other languages.

But I think,hindi movies are running houseful in most big cities in TN.In coimbattoor,I can see telegu movies,hindi,malayalam,

Thanks. That clears my doubts (though I wonder why they should hate something to protect some other thing!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom