• Not sure

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I found this review to be a good one.
Amazon.in: Kanwar Anand's review of Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote | S...

I wanted to buy it, but the price is steep at 4k.

shabin5785

Broken In
I bought one .. more than a month ago. it will make a non smart tv to smart tv. The interface is great. The video streams in great quality even in 1MB speed. Though a downside is you cannot control the data usage. Amazon prime has fairly decent collection( Same as their app). You can install all third party apps like youtube,hotstar,netflix and a number of other apps which i dont use.
You can install a file manager and browse your lan and watch movies from mobile or laptop. Also there is a hack with which you can install Kodi on Fire TV.

Coming to JIO apps, i have a dongle with Jio sim. But the jio app doesnt work on my mobile even when i am connected to the dongle. If you can make it work, then you can download the apk for jio app, load it to firetv and install it. Anyway you can always stream it from mobile to tv..

shabin5785

Broken In
How did you install file manager app ?

Also, which apps are pre loaded ? Is installing new apps easy ?
I didn't install file manager..but I definitely remember file manager app in the app store..there is an app store provided by Amazon..you can find all your required apps there.. installing is very easy..

Top Bottom