Any upcoming android phones to w8 for 24k budget

abhijeet2021

Broken In
Hi

I cannot stress my budget to over 24k. My first priority is getting a large screen 4.3 to be exact and hence i had zeroed on desire hd as it seems a logical choice at this price range. However what would you suggest should i wait till the prices of desire hd comes down a bit more or some other alternatives r coming up on this price range (Note 4.3 inch is priority ) latest Price i got is 22.7k with my discount coupons on ebay for desire hd. Please enlightened me if i should wait check some other devices or buy it right away. I can easily w8 1-2 months more if i am getting a good deal or if the prices for desrie hd gonna come further down.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
A big no for DHD, and if your priority is 4.3" screen, then you have very less options viz.. SE Xperia ARC, HTC Sensation & Galaxy S2. All of them overshoot your budget, but if you extend your finances a bit, then Xperia Arc is a good option.

Sarath

iDota
Once again I present you the xperia arc. Check my review in the siggy for a users perspective.

(Are there any 4.3" phones?)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
All the current High end droids in market should last till the next few updates. For 24K I can only think of Desire S, its a 3.7in though.

If screen size is your priority then Flipkart is selling Dell streak at a discounted price, check it out Dell Streak Price In India: Buy Dell Streak: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles (Black)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
It has been discussed many times
You can read this thread for more DHD info(Reasons to avoid that)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/140899-mobile-buy-n8-e7-htc-desire-hd.html

Soumik

Padawan
Android update survival, 4" or + screen, 24K budget... Nexus S @21K is the way to go pal. ;)
SE Arc is a super good looking device, but i somehow doubt it getting the 2.4 update officially. I dont quite trust SE on that.
At your budget, y not got for Optimus 2X and put a custom ROM on it. Its far more future proof.. plus you will have access to nVidia Tegra zone on the Android market. :)
Dell Streak is the smallest tablet with telephony capabilities.. :p so u might wanna chk it out. Falls within ur budget.
There are loads of problem with DHD... Chk out its review at gsmarena. Also, you will have to use it as a laptop, as it has serious battery life issues.
I would say, wait for a month or 2, the SGSII would come down the price ladder soon, then u can go and buy it with some coupon code at around 28K. Save and collect that extra amount till then. :)

Correction!!! Anther price drop for Nexus S... Its available for 19K after discount from Letsbuy or 20K from flipkart!!!
Tht just is a killer deal man! Just grab it. :)

Top Bottom