Any PSP Owner Is There

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
Any PSP Owner Is There[EDITED] Now I Am

thanks guys for your replys.last week i Purchased a new psp then downgraded it to 3.52m332.Now i am the one of psp owner:):):):)

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
wait for some time. The newer version of PSP was announced couple of days back..
> its thinner + lighter than the current generation of PSP
> features extra 10 MB Ram
> Utilizes the full power of the PSP processor.
> Improved battery performance (10 hrs)
> has video output for a larger display like an HDTV

So wait till it reaches India otherwise u will have to buy current gen. PSP which is much inferior and dated...

Read More Here: *www.gamespot.com/features/6173974/...clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;title;1

OP
gangadhar

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
Thank U For U R Reply.The Newer Version PSP Does Not Support Homebrew Softwares.I Dont Spend Thousands Of Money For Games.So I Will Go For PSP with 1.50 Version.But Needed Some Tips From PSP Owners.:)

iamtheone

Journeyman
dude its not SO easy to find a 1.50 fw installed psp and no chance u r getting it for newhere close to "cheap" if u manage to find it even.
happy buying

snake

Broken In
Dont buy new psp if u want to run homebrew applications.
And I suggest u to buy 4 gb Memory Stick along with ur psp to run games,movies and various other applications

OP
gangadhar

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
Thank U snake For Ur Reply.I Already Decided To Go For 1.5 Or 2.0 PSP And 2gb Memory Card.But I Want Know The Prices Of PSP and Memory Card.:)

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
actually according to sony you maybe able to run homebrew. the new PSP's have a ISO loader built in (like the new 3.5+ firmware for 1st gen PSPs), so you can play games from memcard. also you can charge the new psps through the USB port as well. as for it being slimmmer... if 2-4 mm makes a big difference, cuz it don't look a whole lot slimmer to me. wait and see how much the the new psps are going for. as far as playing homebrew, well most firmwares get cracked a few days after they have been released. I guess it all depends on what you want to use it for. if they make a newer version of the camera (so far it is a 1.5 megapixel) and it is only avalible for the new psp I might buy it... so many addons for the psp... good ol sony... oh and mem cards are cheap.... apparently the old PSP's can only read up to 8 GB mem cards(with firmware 3.4 +). the new ones can read higher (apparently sony has a 12 GB card out, don't want to know the price though) always better off buying sandisk pro duo, unless you like to pay double just for the 'SONY' name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom