Any photoshopper here?

roushanrj776

Broken In
My mouse is extremely uncomfortable for making brush strokes, so just wanted to know which mouse you prefer or which should I go for..

Krow

Crowman
Mentioning which mouse you have would be good. The Pen thingy works best for brush strokes. Almost all pro designers use that.

sntshkmr60

Broken In
Actually I have a Rs.100 mouse. It deflects to the upper left screen sometimes, and so it becomes worst sometime for even simple tasks. Its size is also too small to adjust in the palm I think.

And I have noticed that Its pointer speed is too less for my screen's large resolution.

So, by keeping your brain clear (don't even think that I have a mouse) just tell me which mouse should I prefer. It should be wired and not in combo pack, should better to work without mousepad. Not so expensive.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
i use a gigabyte gmm 6800. get it online for 700.
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!GIGABYTE GM-M6800 Noble Black 5+1 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1600 dpi Dual Lens Gaming Mouse - TheITWares

else if you are serious about photoshop, get a graphics tablet like wacom bamboo.
these babies are not cheap (the decent ones cost upwards of 8k, and the really good ones start at 15k), but they are just unbeatable. no input device is better than them at photoshop/graphics work. its almost like drawing on a piece of paper. all the pros use it, and with it, you can create stuff which is impossible with a mouse (like pressure drawing, fade brush, etc).

your current mouse (as you said yourself) is pathetic, so go for a new mouse, at least.

also, get a proper mousepad, it'll help a lot. coz due to uneven surface, the scanner may skip and mouse may behave unexpectedly.

tl;dr get a mouse and mousepad, if you can afford a graphics tablet, good for you.

D

Deleted member 26636

if you want to paint digitally in photoshop, nothing beats a pen tablet. the cheapest wacom (name of the brand) tablet is the bamboo one & is available for Rs. 2600/- . this is a fantastic model aimed at first time starters. i am using it personally & its just great. but of course once your skills improve, you'll feel the need for better tablets. but for now, a bamboo one should suffice....if however you want to go for a mouse, a logitech MX 518 will be the best buy for you...

doomgiver

Warframe
@himadri , afaik, their price range starts from 5k
Wacom Products Price List India

i find the logitech mouse to be a bit too big, especially if you are used to small cheap mice (like me, i got thru 3 mice before i decided on the gigabyte)

How to choose a Wacom pen tablet

azzu

AJJU
nothing beats wacom.... have been eying on it since one year {cant make up the budget}
by the way whats a pen mouse {i mean i can undertsand its pen shaped mouse but }
where can i buy it , cost ? link may help

shreeji

Right off the assembly line
I heard Wacom is really good. Planning to get wacom bamboo capture. Let me know what you're gonna buy.

Top Bottom