anti spyware help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeev1981

Broken In
Pls tell me this i'm using norton 2003.someone tell me that i need a spyware i want to know is norton not a spyware or which is the best spyware and should i uninstall norton and install a spyware.pls clear this topic to me my cop. is infected with some trojan virus i cant delete or repair it with norton 2003.thanks a lot

hermit

Journeyman
Use Good Anti_VIrus not Norton , Switch to Macfee or Kaspersky .

And USe SPY SWEEPER Anti SpyWare , AWARDED SEVERAL TIMES

Best at Present .

Uninstall Norton .. And install Mcafee/Kaspersky and Spyweeper and scan u r system u will Stunned by the Detection of trojans and spywares/adwares

plz reply after u scan u r system and post here how mant trojans and spywares were on u r system.

hermit

anandk

Distinguished Member
u need to have one antivirus and one anti-spyware one ur pc.
norton is an antivirus. i suggest u upgrade yr norton or better still switch to avast (www.avast.com) or avg (www.grisift.com) antivirus.
uninstall norton first . use ccleaner (www.ccleaner.com) to clear ur pc junk.

as far as anti-spywares go; instal one or two of the following. update and use them regularly :
adaware
ewido antispyware 4.0
spybot
windows defender/ms anti-spyware
www.download.com

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
rajeev1981 said:
Pls tell me this i'm using norton 2003.someone tell me that i need a spyware i want to know is norton not a spyware or which is the best spyware and should i uninstall norton and install a spyware.pls clear this topic to me my cop. is infected with some trojan virus i cant delete or repair it with norton 2003.thanks a lot
Why do you purposely want spyware on your PC?!?! :-o I think we have enough of them doing the rounds without people wanting them specifically. :D
What you need is an Antispyware, my friend. Just thought I would drop in and correct a silly mistake. :)

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Don't uninstall Norton!!. It's the best anivirus. You can install some anit-spyware
softwares like SpyBot, SpySweeper, Spyware Doctor etc.,. Get the latest updates
& do a full System scan. If any spywares are found , they will report it. Mark them
and delete them. That's all. It's important that you also have an anit-spyware
software installed , since lots of spywares are making their rounds on the Net.

shovik

Banned
Nortorn is a Anti-Virus and not a Spyware, but norton definitely has its stanalone in the Norton Internet Security package. But if you want a strong standalone Anti-Spyware then trust only Ad-Aware Pro and Spyware Doctor.

If you want free solutions then try out Spybot.
try out

EDIT: THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TODAY THAT I AM DELETING LINKS TO ILLEGAL SOFTWARS POSTED BY YOU. REFRAIN FROM THIS OR BE READY FOR A PRIZE!!
TuxFan.

Hope ur purpose will be served.

Regards,
Shovik.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom