Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece 823
Reverie: Vivi accompanying the king. Dr Kureha accompanying Dalton. Kano kingdom (Don Chinjao) also gonna attend?
Save Sanji squad on the way. Carrot also boarded the ship secretly. Carrot is strong. Next nakama hype
Revolutionary army base, Baltigo, in ruins. I am not sure if Blackbeard pirates really did this. Or it is this the result of making Monkey D Dragon mad.

sohan_92

In the zone
started sakamoto desu ga .... story morale is good (combination of short stories), I don't care about main character.

sohan_92

In the zone
I liked the side characters though

Those secret techniques though... never get disappointed from authors.:lol:

*www.anime-evo.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Sakamoto-desu-ga-02-06-490x276.jpg

Attachments

• Sakamoto-desu-ga-02-06-490x276.jpg
    Sakamoto-desu-ga-02-06-490x276.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyone here watching Boku no hero academia ?, the first season just ended , and it has left me wanting more , after a long time i watched a series as it was aired !

Piyush

Lanaya
Finally finished Gurren Lagann after keeping it on hold past 2 yrs. Pretty good. Was never really a fan of mechas but story, dialogues and general artwork was good enough to make me binge watch it.

Also, finished 1st season of Noragami and its OVA. This one is about a god trying make his ends meet, accepting all kinds of odds jobs just for 5 yen, so that one day he can build a shrine for himself. Great story, equally great comedy. Artwork, combat scenes are pretty well done. And music is catchy too. I give it 9/10

Like always, One piece manga is getting awesome. This arc will be the longest and the best one so far in my opinion. Some Yonko action coming soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone here watching Boku no hero academia ?, the first season just ended , and it has left me wanting more , after a long time i watched a series as it was aired !

I was following manga till the day anime started airing. Yet to finish 1st season, pretty good. Good news is 2nd season is in making.

- - - Updated - - -

>Started watching Kuroko no Basket
>watched the entire first season in one go during exam time

I watched 9-10 episodes but after finishing Haikyuu both season back to back sometime back, KnB felt shallow in comparison to it. May be its just that KnB is kinda old and Haiikyu is really new, so animation made an impact for me.

Piyush

Lanaya
KnB relies too much on supernatural, unlike Haikyuu, where the characters are more relatable.

Ya plus that ambient in Haikyuu is what makes me keep watching it. During tournaments, when some famous player is about to serve, people makes noise accordingly which honestly sends chills :D

Good news is that season 3 announced this October

Piyush

Lanaya
Food Wars season 2 started today. Gonna be good.

I'll be watching Orange, Rewrite and Berserk from this season.

Will wait and see how these anime goes... Relife, Love Live! and Days.

Top Bottom