Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Don't miss OVA and movie. Especially the movie.

Completed Steinsgate - Story starts from 9th episode but then it never slows down. Absolute time travel ingenuity. Loved the drama too. Reminded me of Madoka Magica.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
So I started watching FMA: BH after watching the original, even though it's less darker and more comical ( I like dark and gritty themed animes) I love the alternate storyline.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Does anyone feel Mushishi to be too slow? I like this show and am watching the latest season, but I think it wastes a lot of time with ultra slow movements and dialogues. I recently started watching it at 1.2x

Piyush

Lanaya
Does anyone feel Mushishi to be too slow? I like this show and am watching the latest season, but I think it wastes a lot of time with ultra slow movements and dialogues. I recently started watching it at 1.2x

I watched 10 eps of Mushishi S1 long back. I liked the series overall. I dont remember much but at that moment I was fine with the pacing, as I thought it was necessary for the plot and its world in general.

If S2 is slower than S1, then I can inly imagine. Though the reviews are as good as S1.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bleach 669

Kenpachi Bankai :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Toriko 366

Jirou goes 100% power and kills most of the Blue Nitros :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Neo decapacitates Jirou :mad:

One Piece 822

Ok chapter. Previous one was better.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Madoka Magica looks shoujo , is it good?

It is indeed very good. Keeps the viewer riveted to the screen after 3rd episode.

Finished Clannad After Story - It's good. But I have mixed feelings about it. Some parts were really good.

Piyush

Lanaya
It is indeed very good. Keeps the viewer riveted to the screen after 3rd episode.

Finished Clannad After Story - It's good. But I have mixed feelings about it. Some parts were really good.
The production house did its best to showcase the secret of the city and alternate world. In Visual novel
Okazaki had to help all other characters so as to get those light orbs. In the end, when her daughter dies, forgot the name, IFF Okazaki managed to get all the required orbs, then she was destined to survive, otherwise sad ending.

But I'll give Your Lie in April a little bit extra point as compared to Clannad, just because it was simple straight forward ending as compared to fantastical setting of Clannad.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The production house did its best to showcase the secret of the city and alternate world. In Visual novel
Okazaki had to help all other characters so as to get those light orbs. In the end, when her daughter dies, forgot the name, IFF Okazaki managed to get all the required orbs, then she was destined to survive, otherwise sad ending.

But I'll give Your Lie in April a little bit extra point as compared to Clannad, just because it was simple straight forward ending as compared to fantastical setting of Clannad.

Yeah, Your Lie in April was near perfect and felt complete.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I watched 10 eps of Mushishi S1 long back. I liked the series overall. I dont remember much but at that moment I was fine with the pacing, as I thought it was necessary for the plot and its world in general.

If S2 is slower than S1, then I can inly imagine. Though the reviews are as good as S1.

I liked Mushishi S1 very much as well. I don't know if it is only S2 which is slower, but it is definitely when I started noticing the pace.

Don't get me wrong, S2 is quite good as well. But I feel people got a little biased and rated S2 quite high.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
So I started watching FMA: BH after watching the original, even though it's less darker and more comical ( I like dark and gritty themed animes) I love the alternate storyline.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

FMAB is the original story and its better than FMA imo.. a whole lot more depth is there

On another note hunter x hunter manga is finally resuming, hoping the mangaka have a healthy time ahead , finally managed to finish the anime which i had left at around 135 episodes , the amount of thought that this man has put into characters is simply insane and one of the best ever

and Barakamon is going to have a prequel animated, i would have loved to see more naru, but hey more barakamon !!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
FMAB is the original story and its better than FMA imo.. a whole lot more depth is there

On another note hunter x hunter manga is finally resuming, hoping the mangaka have a healthy time ahead , finally managed to finish the anime which i had left at around 135 episodes , the amount of thought that this man has put into characters is simply insane and one of the best ever

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION]
Barakamon without Naru wont feel the same :(
I guess this time they will be showing the story of MC's father from 1st season? That is, when he visited that village in his young age.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nice to see HxH finally being continued after a long hiatus. But I personally will be more hyped if Madhouse Productions picks up One Piece :D (I can dream right? )

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION]
Barakamon without Naru wont feel the same :(
I guess this time they will be showing the story of MC's father from 1st season? That is, when he visited that village in his young age
Nah it follows the spinoff manga I guess ,and its related to events when when Handa was attending school !!

Top Bottom