Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
Can anyone tell me where I can find anime which are not very popular? I am looking for Betterman and few others, but can't find it anywhere. Even crunchyroll doesn't has them.

This?

PS: Use Adblock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi (or Erased in english)? New anime adaptation based on an ongoing manga. 2 eps so far. Its about the MC having a special power which lets him go back in time when a serious trouble is about to happen, so that he can fix it before it happens again. It felt like Steins;Gate for me a bit.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thanks, will check this weekend.
And got the PM, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, after finishing YLIA, some guys on r/anime suggested me to pick a comedy anime (I think NNBiyori is also SoL-Comedy anime). So I picked Seitokai Yakuindomo. It is totally different from any other comedy genre coz it has dirty jokes I think, so it worked pretty well that moment.

Will check that out. Thanks.

Piyush

Lanaya
can someone list best animes of last year, been off the grid for a while

One punch man
Oregairu 2nd season
Shirobako (even though I havent watched it, it sure was famous all year)
Saikano
Durarara Ten (have 2 prequels before this)
Food wars aka Shoukugeki no Souma (on my PTW list)
Ore Monogatari
Prison School (though I liked manga much more because they censored everything in anime)
Death Parade ( on PTW list)
Hibike! Euphonium (on ptw list)

There are more series which are kickass but very much ignored by the masses like Parasyte, GATE, Plastic memories etc...

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
"acquired ore monogatari"
i never liked the original durarara . loved its music and its first half was pretty decent, but all that buildup came to nothing much in the end for me
the rest im in the process of checking out

Piyush

Lanaya
"acquired ore monogatari"
i never liked the original durarara . loved its music and its first half was pretty decent, but all that buildup came to nothing much in the end for me
the rest im in the process of checking out

Durarara was so-so for me, as far as 1st season is considered. 2nd season added more characters and story was getting build up better. So I continued watching it. Finished till Ten, yet to start Ketsu which is currently airing.

Here is an article from MAL if you want to check more top animes from last year Top 20 anime of 2015

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I loved the first season of Durarara too much. And then got disappointed from the 2nd season. Yet to see the next,

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed Gin no Saji / Silver Spoon. Its about a student who even after getting good grades opted for a high school totally unrelated to his interest just because he can get away from home. With no dreams whatsoever, he just asked his homeroom teacher to suggest him a good high school which is far away from his home. And that school is an agricultural school + university. Coming from city, the story revolves around his daily routines, his experiences ranging from collecting eggs to skinning a deer.

There are 2 seasons as of now with 11 eps each but manga is ongoing. This series, at least in my opinion, comes close to Barakamon in terms of enjoyment. I'd recommend.

Story/ Plot: 9 - Manga ongoing
Art/ Visuals: 7 - Decent art, but no one would appreciate art that much when you are bound to see manure/ dung every often.
Music/ BGM: 7 - Good enough to keep scene binded
Characters: 9 - Memorable characters.

PS: The author is Hiromu Arakawa, the one who wrote Fullmetal Alchemist.

Piyush

Lanaya
One piece chapter 816
Mink tribe was hiding Raizou and took the beating from Kaido's crew on purpose. Phrase from Nekomushi sums it all "We'd never rat out one of our friends to the enemy, even if it means our kingdom's demise"
:clap2: Oda sensei, what a simple yet awesome end to this chapter

snap

Lurker
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi(The Town Where Only I am Missing) aka ERASED, highly recommended seinen, mystery manga. It has a anime adaption too.

Plot summary from wiki:

The story follows Satoru Fujinuma, a man who possesses an ability that sends him back in time moments before a life-threatening incident, allowing him to prevent it from happening. When his mother is killed, Satoru's ability suddenly sends him back eighteen years to when he was still in elementary school, giving him the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that took the lives of three of his classmates

Piyush

Lanaya
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi(The Town Where Only I am Missing) aka ERASED, highly recommended seinen, mystery manga. It has a anime adaption too.

Plot summary from wiki:

The story follows Satoru Fujinuma, a man who possesses an ability that sends him back in time moments before a life-threatening incident, allowing him to prevent it from happening. When his mother is killed, Satoru's ability suddenly sends him back eighteen years to when he was still in elementary school, giving him the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that took the lives of three of his classmates
Im watching it rather reading. Manga chapters get released rather very slowly. Plus, anime adaptation is getting 10/10 all across boards.
I'd highly recommend anime. Plus the voice actor behind the MC is so damn good. The VAing is so natural that the dialogue delivery seems perfect with the scene.

Piyush

Lanaya
Latest One Piece chapter
Raftel, Gol D Roger, Kaido, Wano kingdom, history of poneglyphs
everything in it :cool_NF:

Top Bottom