Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

snap

Lurker
Anybody following God Eater? I am a huge fan of its game on PSP, and the anime looks great as well (I may be biased). If not anything else, it is produced by ufotable, known for visually stunning anime like fate zero, fate stay UBW, kara no kyoukai, etc. It is a good enough reason to try this out.

Gods eater burst was so good on PSP. that opening song

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
wow if this reaches the target, its going to be awesome, one of the best OP ever

MAN
*www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution

Chetan1991

Youngling
Started watching Detroit Metal City. Freakin' hilarious. Highly recommended, especially to metal fans. Not for the overly sensitive though.

[YOUTUBE]RjbPJsXexx0[/YOUTUBE]

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Started watching Detroit Metal City. Freakin' hilarious. Highly recommended, especially to metal fans. Not for the overly sensitive though.

DMC and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys are hands down the funniest anime I have seen. I am a metalhead and I took it as a satirical parody.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
DMC and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys are hands down the funniest anime I have seen. I am a metalhead and I took it as a satirical parody.
I'm finding DLOHB a bit boring compared to Gintama. So far, watched the 3rd episode and for a 12 episode anime, making them multi segmented just lessens my interest in it.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
yes, the music is not the selling point for the show anyway. Plus, couple of my non-metal anime friends liked it a lot.

link please to the anime......

- - - Updated - - -

wow if this reaches the target, its going to be awesome, one of the best OP ever

MAN
*www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution

nice op, i remembered my old television days .....

Chetan1991

Youngling
Anyone seen Highschool DxD?
Yup. Its an echhi show, somewhat funny but tries to be serious. Highly unrealistic as women are never going to throw themselves at average dumbasses like that boy. His pervert powers and boosts are funny though.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Daimidaler is a similar show by same producers. Its more funny as its over the top mecha parody and never tries to be serious. Its got penguins with front tails.

Top Bottom