Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Chetan1991

Youngling
Finished Attack on Titan. Pretty awesome series with great pacing and plot. Too bad the second season will come out in 2016.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Could you give me an example?
Slow isn't always bad. Have you watched Tarantino's movies? They go realllllly slow at times, but still brilliant.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Could you give me an example?
Slow isn't always bad. Have you watched Tarantino's movies? They go realllllly slow at times, but still brilliant.
They just keep talking and making plans during the end episodes and in the ~15-20 manga chapters after that. Season 2 won't be as good as the first one.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Watching Another 3rd episode. Sure it has lot of flaws man! Let's see how it progress further. BTW Is Zankyou no Terror any good?

Chetan1991

Youngling
Started watching the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Pretty interesting concept. Although her English voice does not match her character design.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished Another. Just good. It's an 8/10 for me, considering some silly flaws and plot Armour.

Now I have Code Geass, Zankyou no Terror & GTO in my list. Confused on which one to see?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Oh! I heard a lot of praise for GTO, but after watching just 1 episode I knew what to expect. So my mind was dangling between the other two. Now, I will watch Code Geass!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Dragon Ball Is Getting Its First New TV Anime in 18 Years

The first new Dragon Ball series in nearly 20 years will debut this July

Top Bottom