Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Which ongoing anime you guys following?
In sequels, I am into kuroko S3, and Durarara S2. In newer ones, I am following Death Parade (have watched 4 ep, is pretty nice).
Log horizon S2 & Aldnoah Zero S2 and of course one piece... But i generally wait for 4 weeks and then watch 4 episodes at once..can't wait for one episode every week :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Guess I am too late into this. Accidentally stranded on DeathNote IMDB page and I felt like I should watch it. So my question is, is it worth watching? I have never seen anime before(if you consider Avatar TLA & LoK as anime, then yes I watched some anime :D ). What else you guys suggest for me? Not so dark, but funny, humor, and action.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]
Thanks for the suggestion. Going for Airtel BB next month, so probably will have more collection with me to watch.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol saiyyangoku and his naruto obsession.. That anime is quite enjoyable if you steer away from the fillers

Samurai champloo is quite unique anime, I think it can be put under light comedy and action
I mean samurais moving to hip-hop that was one wicked concept, people looking for some light anime should try it.
Currently watching the same director's latest anime zankyou no terror, so far it's been good though some cliche elements are there!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Naruto's initial arc was not bad(the chuunin exam arc & upto the time skip).even after that it was better than many shounen series.there are many bad shounen series out there which most don't even know about.it is not without reason that most people know about Naruto.i say,on an average,it is a 6.0 rated series with before time skip part a 7.5(for anime all this without fillers of course).

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Well yeah I have finished the manga too, so I know, the ending was all deus ex machina, rushed etc etc
Anyway I don't see much point in arguing because you are certainly obsessed in hating naruto, that's very much clear
But the way I see it, as said in the post above
Before the time skip, it's certainly above average, and really good and starts gradually losing its steam from then on, even then I would rate this above bleach any day (anime)
And I repeat its a decent watchable anime

kisame

King of Heroes
Naruto's initial arc was not bad(the chuunin exam arc & upto the time skip).even after that it was better than many shounen series.there are many bad shounen series out there which most don't even know about.it is not without reason that most people know about Naruto.i say,on an average,it is a 6.0 rated series with before time skip part a 7.5(for anime all this without fillers of course).
Yup.Naruto's initial arc attracts many anime newbies.

Piyush

Lanaya
Naruto Shonen Jump : The Exam arc and Sasuke chase arc were good
Naruto Shipuuden : Akatsuki arc was good

Everything apart from this is what ruined the series for me.

-----

K-On has too much moe factor. :wub:

Top Bottom