Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

nims11

BIOS Terminator
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION],have you tried Saint Oniisan?

[MENTION=43644]nims11[/MENTION],with 108 volumes & still ongoing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a series i probably won't watch as its anime adaptation covers less than 1/3rd of manga & i don't have the patience to read such a long series.

Anime it is good enough to deserve a watch. Without keeping the knowledge of manga, I am pretty content till now, will let you know about rest when I complete it. Also, 2nd season is currently airing.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION],when you mentioned "Oh, My God!" i just remembered it because of the unusual combo of jesus & buddha though i too haven't read it.btw if you are looking for some 'adult' comedy try Oretama.i assure you you won't find a comedy like this in any mainstream/known manga.

[MENTION=43644]nims11[/MENTION],i think there are some old OVA's too for this series.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
[MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] The anime doesn't need the viewer to watch that. The story spans across generations. in OVA, there seem to be one OVA for each generation, which will cut off a lot of content. The anime covers first two generations in Season 1, and 3rd generation in Season 2.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Watched "Attack on Titan" and looooooooved it!! Finished the manga too but sadly its ongoing and its monthly!! :(

ssb1551

Technomancer
no it's not .. it's just slow!

IKR ?! Any news on when the anime is continuing ?!

No idea!! The animé team will let the manga continue for a while and then start production unless they wanna show fillers, which I pray they don't.

Gary M

Broken In
Well I don't want to wait until 2016 .. Abolish the manga and charge us for the anime .. I don't mind .. I want it that bad

sohan_92

In the zone
Mushishi S2 OP song by Lucy Rose. Awesome (♥_♥)

[YOUTUBE]JsP_P9Mn2qE[/YOUTUBE]

O.T :- Is there any anime Indian chat room on irc?

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Here's my list of favourite animes-

1. CITY HUNTER a must watch i'd say. You'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll never regrets, you'll never forget. You'll want more of Ryo Saeba. 15/10 :D

2. Sket Dance, one again a must watch. Its kind of like Gintama as i heard(haven't watched Gintama). You'll definitely cry when you get to know the trio's past. Continue the manga when anime's over 10/10

3. Attack on Titan (currently watching, will review when i complete it).

4. Hunter X Hunter 9/10
4. Bleach 9/10
4. Fairy Tail 8.5/10
4. Death Note 9.5/10, a really awesome anime.
5. Beelzebub 8.5/10
6. Baka and the test 8.5/10
7. Another 8/10
8. The K Project 8.5/10
9. Dragon Ball Z 8/10
10. Naruto (not shippuden, the shonen jump one)
11. Fullmetal Alchemist(Brotherhood)

no one can beat goku:twisted:

Ryo Saeba can. And i don't mean in a fight, but in everything else that an anime aims for. Goku was my favourite hero, until i saw him.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
2. Sket Dance, one again a must watch. Its kind of like Gintama as i heard(haven't watched Gintama). You'll definitely cry when you get to know the trio's past. Continue the manga when anime's over 10/10

Watch Gintama then, you will love it :)

Offtopic PS: where from Ranchi?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Here's my list of favourite animes-

1. CITY HUNTER a must watch i'd say. You'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll never regrets, you'll never forget. You'll want more of Ryo Saeba. 15/10 :D

3. Attack on Titan (currently watching, will review when i complete it).

4. Hunter X Hunter 9/10
4. Bleach 9/10
4. Fairy Tail 8.5/10
4. Death Note 9.5/10, a really awesome anime.
5. Beelzebub 8.5/10
6. Baka and the test 8.5/10
7. Another 8/10
8. The K Project 8.5/10
9. Dragon Ball Z 8/10
10. Naruto (not shippuden, the shonen jump one)
11. Fullmetal Alchemist(Brotherhood)

Ryo Saeba can. And i don't mean in a fight, but in everything else that an anime aims for. Goku was my favourite hero, until i saw him.

nice list ..........btw u have mentioned no.4 four times........i have watched all except bleach, city hunter , sket dance and another

Top Bottom