Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Watch the 3 movies for action sequence. But see the anime first. Berserk is more about epic story than action.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I just got the 2 movies. There are differences in the movie and the anime. Anime still looks well executed.

Agree that one should watch anime first.

sohan_92

In the zone
Finished watching Clannad series. A worth slice of life anime. Loved those OP/ED songs from 1st seasons.
Clannad (9/10)
Clannad: After Story (10/10)

Can someone suggest more slice of life genre animes?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished watching Clannad series. A worth slice of life anime. Loved those OP/ED songs from 1st seasons.
Clannad (9/10)
Clannad: After Story (10/10)

Can someone suggest more slice of life genre animes?

Anohana
Honey and Clover
Usagi Drop
Kino's Journey

nims11

BIOS Terminator
How's Kino's journey?

Just started Noucome, and liking it :)

Its great! I will recommend if you love shows which stimulate you to think about stuffs. If you have seen and enjoyed mushishi or natsume series, you will love it. I wish it had more episodes though :(

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished watching Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (Wolf Children).

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9c/%C5%8Ckami_Kodomo_no_Ame_to_Yuki_poster.jpg

It is a slice of life movie about growing up of two children Ame and Yuki, who are half-human half-wolf. And not to mention their human mother, Hana, whom I could simply make my wife :) :D

I usually tend to think twice before starting a 2 hr long movie (I prefer 1.5 hr), but I am glad I went with this one. Not once did I feel bored, not even during the end credits :p The art is beautiful, although the character design seems intentionally diluted down compared to the gorgeous environment and scenery in the animation. Music is top notch and suits the movie very well.

The best thing about the movie is its beautiful storytelling. It is able to create moments which will make you smile and cry. Motherly love, innocence, dilemma, it gracefully touches all of it and ends up with a feeling of satisfaction on the viewer's mind. I will give it a 9.5/10. SoL fans or not, you definitely should watch this.

debarshi

Otaku
Its great! I will recommend if you love shows which stimulate you to think about stuffs. If you have seen and enjoyed mushishi or natsume series, you will love it. I wish it had more episodes though :(

I've watched Mushishi and absolutely loved it. Didnt watch natsume.

Wolf Children is really awesome. And the memories are still fresh as I re-watched it recently.

You'll also like Hotarubi No Mori e if you haven't already watched it yet

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I've watched Mushishi and absolutely loved it. Didnt watch natsume.

Wolf Children is really awesome. And the memories are still fresh as I re-watched it recently.

You'll also like Hotarubi No Mori e if you haven't already watched it yet

Thanks, I have Hotarubi No Mori e as well with me. Will watch when the wolf children memories saturate :)

RBX

In the zone
I want to watch Ghost in the Shell (used to watch on Animax, don't remember much now). Where should I start?

SAC series or 1995 movie?

Gary M

Broken In
I don't know if this was posted in any of the earlier 81 pages because it's fairly popular but I just finished it and thought wow.. To anyone looking to see something new .. here it is

*www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/1612079066_1375055426.jpg

"School Days"

It's mainly about:

Highschool
Romance

Top Bottom