Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^62 vol & still ongoing,that is why i didn't picked it up.this much length is just not for me for a comedy series especially if it started in 1997.Gintama seems to be an exception but for this reason i haven't started it yet either.

snap

Lurker
what about akumetsu?btw how was oretama for you.

Will try akumetsu. I just went through few chapters ecchi comedy gets a bit old for me though, whenever i get bored i click on a random manga and read it half way through then completely forget about it :\

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Yhwach admits
he had made a mistake in using a pure
Quincy to stop Ichigo
, for this awoke the
memories in his Reiatsu

Source - Yhwach - Bleach Wiki - Your guide to the Bleach manga and anime series

looks like we know the reason he took Uryu and why he is ''special''. Only impure Quincies to survive Auswählen were Ishida and Ichigo. It'll be fun to watch them fight ( which won't probably happen :p ).
Anyways no ome can't say anything about how Bleach will unfold.

Last edited by a moderator:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
yes. 4 episodes, and it'r getting tottal boring. there is nothing new or exciting other than the new pov.

its practically a remake.......... also plot is also changed a little from the movie which Fate you watching u can't see the obvious differences???

idk about you guys i am a fate fan due its story, this new series has the best animation i have seen in fate series.......................

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Just stop watching naruhoe shitpuddle, its on the same level as Choota Bheem crap :lol:

i dont watch it :p i liked naruto shonen jump but shippuden went bs. Also the thing that what i'm worried about most is people who dont know anything about anime talking about anime because they watch naruto :/
it annoys me to the highest level

Top Bottom