Android Phone needed in 16k

pratyush997

Inactive
How much price you are getting for Xperia L locally? btw with jellybean L9' battery backup is lesser than of ICS around 1.5 day.
It's project Butter which screws battery life. It stresses CPU / GPU to make the UX smooth by keeping the FPS highest possible.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
and Xperias can never get bricked. ;)

:hammer::banghead::flamethrower::newgun::noob:

I can understand not wanting Micromax but why not Samsung ? The newly launched Samsung Galaxy Quattro is available for around 18k and has great specs for the price. In comparison the Xperia L only offers a dual core CPU while Quattro has a larger screen and Quad core processor.
:noob::facepalm::hammer:

Totally agree with you, but why don't reviews say that, they all praise galaxy win

May be Samsung is paying them for good reviews, if Samsung pay me a hefty amount i will even not bother to praise galaxy y !!! :hyper:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
check if there is any way to turn off Hardware acceleration of UI. that requires a lot of processing power. even i am having lot less battery backup after updating to Android 4.1/4.2

Couldn't find that setting. Instead I disabled animation in display setting lets see if it helps or not.

It's project Butter which screws battery life. It stresses CPU / GPU to make the UX smooth by keeping the FPS highest possible.

Yes, I agree but the ICS in L9 is as smooth as JB. But with JB update, camera quality has improved a lot.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
its made by lava .. so i guess build quality may be similar with micromax and so..
please correct me if i'm wrong

My cousin's got a q700, I'm using it for small intervals for 2 days and it's quality is better than micromax. Feels premium in hand too.

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
My cousin's got a q700, I'm using it for small intervals for 2 days and it's quality is superior to micromax. Feels premium in hand too.

Corrected. ;)

BTW, I too have used Lava Xolo mobiles and it feels somewhat solid.

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
Is it now possible to move Apps to the memory card in the L9 with the new Jelly Bean firmware?
I heard that it was a problem earlier as it has only 4 GB of internal memory.

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
Well actually am also in the lookout for a fon at arnd 17k for my sister
her main needs: an 8mp camera is a must with good looks..and only from a brand like sony lg htc, no to micromax or karbonn or any similiar brands

any suggestions other than xperia L

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
her main needs: an 8mp camera is a must with good looks..and only from a brand like sony lg htc, no to micromax or karbonn or any similiar brands

Good Looking? Camera? Brand?
Xperia L is the only one.

PS: It's 19k, not 17k.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Xperia P is one option for you. 15k on ebay.

funskar

Padawan
Keep eye on HS18 superdeals ..
2 days before L was for 16k on HS18 SP .. I posted it on deals & discount section..

Between u can give a eye on XOlo X1000 intel powered for 16.2k on ebay ..u can get further discount applying coupon .

XOlo X1000

Top Bottom