Android phone for 25k - 28k

jaybugatti

Broken In
Hey guys I going to buy an android phone in a few weeks. I hv a bdgt oglf 25-28k and my priorities are:
screen above 4.3"
At least hd 720p screen
Front camera
Quad core processor or maybe fast dual core
Good memory
Good gpu
8mp camera

I am considering the HTC one x+ and galaxy s3
HTC one x+ has great memory 64 GB which is useful as I am planning to install many games but I hv heard its battery life is poor . I found 1 on eBay for 27k. The s3 is also a good phone but it has only 16gb memory and I I hv heard we can't transfer apps to sd card on android jelly bea. I found an s3 for 27k too. I do not wanna buy nexus 4 as there is no warranty and less storage..
n. so pls help me decide between these 2 phones and also give any other options.

OP
J

jaybugatti

Broken In
I hv heard it has only 8gb internal memory and also I prefer the HTC and galaxy's displays to the tft of Sony
The UI of Sony is not up to HTC and samsungs standards

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
AFAIK LG Optimus G was available for 29k somewhere !
and beats the **** out of any other phone in that range in terms of raw power !

aroraanant

Explorer
I would recommend you to buy HTC One X+, and battery backup of One X was not good but of One X+ it is much better.
Can't say much about SP as it is not available till yet.But as Xperia Z was a let down I am a bit doubtful about SP too.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
I hv heard it has only 8gb internal memory and also I prefer the HTC and galaxy's displays to the tft of Sony
The UI of Sony is not up to HTC and samsungs standards

XPERIA SP has 8G internal, expanable upto 32G.
Regarding the UI, HTC is good, but Samsung standards? It's just dull IMO.

Guys will the s3 get s4s new features
And will one x+ get HTC sense 5 and blinkfeed

Read that HTC ONE(older) and other devices(possibly ONE X+) will be getting an Android Update 4.2.2 and Sense 5 around June-July .

Runjesh

Broken In
Yes for both.
S3 will get updates till Android 5.0 atleast. Those features of S4 which use sensors absent in S3 may not be provided though.

Only Infrared is absent in galaxy s3 and some hardware specific features wont come but other main features will come in s3 soon....and in local market s3 is around 26-27k

Top Bottom