Android phone for 20k

abhirup

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget? 20000
2. Display type and size? 5 inch or more
3. Dual sim?Does not matter
4. Preferred choice of brand?Samsung or HTC
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? A good camera.This is a priority.Atleast 13 MP
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Camera and mild gaming along with music
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Samsung galaxy e5 or e7,HTC desire 816g,820q
10. Any other info that you want to share-Will be an upgrade to my canvas hd and I will buy the phone in the first week of april

Minion

Conversation Architect
for 20k
One plus one
Mi4
zenphone 2 may release in April (LINK)Zenphone 2 will be released in India in Quarter 2

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
One Plus One or HTC Desire 820 or Zenfone 2 hands down

Mi4 is good but it feels cheap,has poor ASS compared to the other 3

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. Budget? 20000
2. Display type and size? 5 inch or more
3. Dual sim?Does not matter
4. Preferred choice of brand?Samsung or HTC
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? A good camera.This is a priority.Atleast 13 MP
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Camera and mild gaming along with music
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Samsung galaxy e5 or e7,HTC desire 816g,820q
10. Any other info that you want to share-Will be an upgrade to my canvas hd and I will buy the phone in the first week of april

Get Oneplus One or Desire 820.
Don't consider those you mentioned. Not worth the price.

If 5.5" isn't a issue, Oneplus One is good

For branded ones:
Otherwise on paper & looks wise Desire 820 is good
Also S4 is available at 18k. It has better camera & display than 820, performance will be better on S4 with Lollipop upgrade(forget the old laggy touchwiz, its time for a new touchwiz)

Top Bottom