Android OS on Nokia Phones... ??????????

heartripple

In the zone
Hello everyone.....

I have heard so many times that Android is a better platform then Symbian.It gives many advantages. Personally I have never used Android phones so I dont know much about this.

If it is better then why should not we install Android on Nokia phone like N97,N97 Mini,N8.....
But the question is how to install it....Anyone knows the answer then...let me know ....

k4ce

Youngling
Well, you can't ... Although Android is open source, from where are you going to find drivers for your fone ?... even say that is done, you will still struggle to make it useable as these fones dont have the horsepower to run it smoothly ...

head over to daily mobile forum ... they have a thread there where they have discussed why it is not possible at great lenghts ...

k4ce

Youngling
^NITDroid is a project for nokia internet tablets .... not for Symbian devices ...and there is no way you can compare a N900 with a n97 ...

pauldmps

Banned
Not possible. I googled it a long time ago & reached at no conclusion. Android can be ported on the N900 which I suppose is not a Symbian device.

Top Bottom