Android dual simmphone under 10 K

andy_65_in

Padawan
usage for internet and emails and whatsapp only.dual sim both gsm,android,screen min 4.5 inch,dual sim,wi fi with 2G and 3G, front cam with flash and rear selfie cam, min 1 GB RAM, acceptable memory to hold photos with expansion options.looking for a brand which can be easily repaired all over india with not difficult to find spares.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Asus Zenfone 5 (A501CG) 16GB -9999.

Link:Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG White 16 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

usage for internet and emails and whatsapp only.dual sim both gsm,android,screen min 4.5 inch,dual sim,wi fi with 2G and 3G, front cam with flash and rear selfie cam, min 1 GB RAM, acceptable memory to hold photos with expansion options.looking for a brand which can be easily repaired all over india with not difficult to find spares.

Do fill the questionnaire please

Your options, Lenovo A6000+ or Redmi 2 for even smaller size

Visual Phone Size Comparison

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
i am told thay cynogen has had issues with phone hangups.are such phones with dazzling specs like 13 mp camera etc really reliable in the long run.i think a 8 mp front cam with flash should be good enough for me

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
i am told thay cynogen has had issues with phone hangups.are such phones with dazzling specs like 13 mp camera etc really reliable in the long run.i think a 8 mp front cam with flash should be good enough for me

CM does have bugs ive seen on my friends Yureka and OPO before
Dont fall for specs on paper,just because its 13mp or 8mp on paper doesnt mean its better than the rest

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
i got my moto g 2 damaged screen replaced by a local screen on the assurance of the local mobile repairer however the phone has more or less gone kaput.the moto service centre now asks me abt 5.5 k for the screen plus repairs and if i add 3 k i spent on the duplicate screen the maths adds to abt 9k.hence i feel its better to buy a new phone in that money rather thn invest on the now practically dead moto g2.hence my query to lok for a phone upto abt 9 K or even less,dont want fancy high tech stuff with blazing specs but do want space to comodate apps and a ok camera system

Last edited:

the.one

In the zone
i got my moto g 2 damaged screen replaced by a local screen on the assurance of the local mobile repairer however the phone has more or less gone kaput.the moto service centre now asks me abt 5.5 k for the screen plus repairs and if i add 3 k i spent on the duplicate screen the maths adds to abt 9k.hence i feel its better to buy a new phone in that money rather thn invest on the now practically dead moto g2.hence my query to lok for a phone upto abt 9 K or even less,dont want fancy high tech stuff with blazing specs but do want space to comodate apps and a ok camera system

A6000+ seems good for u. My only gripe with it being omission of a few necessary sensors.

And of course gorilla glass, but I think I could do without it.

Other good option would be zenfone 5. (1.2 ghz for better battery).

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
thinking of lenovo A 60000plus.any limitations-does it overheat?am still wprried about broken screen replacements which still cost as much as the phone-in this regard which brand is ok(ASS etc).also i need 2 GB ram

mitraark

Decrepit
Cyanogen bashing by non cyanogen users.

I admit I had my phone hung up a few times ( as in 4-5 times overall ) in the last couple of months i've been using the Yureka but it is a price im willing to pay for the nice experience I get using the phone.

Micromax Yuphoria might be a good option if user reviews look positive.

And I am openly anouncing I thoroughly despise the Lumia series, it feels miserable with all the lack of proper apps and missing functionalities in the popular apps as well, no wonder prices of most models come down to half of it launch price within months. Just my personal opinion.

Top Bottom