Android backup plan

mitraark

Decrepit
My phone LG Optimus L9 is cluttered with lots of apps and junk files, I was planning to backup the important stuff like Contacts ,Messages ,Whatsapp .. etc.. any app that lets you comprehensively backup select stuff on the phone ? Anything else I should be backing up?

After backup I want to root the phone ,and use External SD card partition as internal memory.

ankush28

Bazinga
Use helium or Android ADB backup... I recommend ADB :p You'll feel little more comfortable with command line in future.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@OP: You can try manually taking backup of stuff which is more reliable if done correctly since you don't have to depend on any third party app.

I created a thread regarding backup long before which is still relevant today: *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/164382-guide-backing-up-your-android-data.html

PS: Titanium backup works best only if rooted, so if you can root first then you can use it.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I only want to take backup of apps installed, by that I mean the obb files and the files in Android folder, don't want to loose the progress made say in the 40th level of a game. Which of the apps mentioned above is good for that?

Top Bottom