Android + 5MP Flash + Music Player

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Selling the X10 was a bad idea since it is going to get 2.3 update soon!

And about future updates, if you buy any Android phone, don't expect future updates. Be happy what you have. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
Well I guess so but i had to get rid of it as it was getting problematic...

But regarding future updates Its understandable for phones in the low-mid range but when you are buying a high end phone, future upgrade-ability is very important!

BTW an off topic question, for how much longer will samsung support the galaxy s?

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
But regarding future updates Its understandable for phones in the low-mid range but when you are buying a high end phone, future upgrade-ability is very important!

For future support, two most reliable names that comes in my mind are - HTC and XDA :)

BTW an off topic question, for how much longer will samsung support the galaxy s?

1-2 months maybe.
Samsung has already announced two succesors for Galaxy S - Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S Plus.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yup, HTC + XDA but remember, HTC has taken Motorola's route of locking down the bootloader or using signed bootloaders.

Gingerbread is the end of road for GS. after gingerbread samsung have no cause to support SGS. even if it brings tons of bug. Samsung will get what it needs, a good name for itself. that it care for its customers.

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
So guys is waiting for the galaxy plus advisable instead of the glaaxy sl?, even then how much would it cost?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
So guys is waiting for the galaxy plus advisable instead of the glaaxy sl?, even then how much would it cost?

If you can wait for a few months..., then you should wait. Great phones are coming out before the summer season in USA... You will get a good deal.

Top Bottom