Not open for further replies.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Im on AMD's side
Amd Should also try todo better marketing of their products, here in cities
like pune dealers dont want to step out of the pattern...when asked about a
gud config to purchase,,they hav only one option "Intel" altough AMD is also
having a gud product base.....Intel and Microsoft products are like colgate
when indian people think of toothpastes!!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
In the last few years, most of the innovation in CPU technology came from AMD be it X86-64, Exucution disable, dual core, Hyptertransport & on-Chip memory control, however Intel took the lead easily with Core 2 duo just because of one reason, brand awareness & marketing.

WHY THE HELL AMD ISN'T MARKETTING THERE PRODUCTS??????? WHO KNOWS ABOUT AMD IN THE GENERAL MARKET....WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U SAW AN AMD ADD IN T.V. OR NEWS PAPER OR MAGZINE LIKE INTEL'S ADDS.

ya ya, I m shouting at AMD for there useless marketing department.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
@saurav: AMD isnt having the funds to advertise as of now.:(
Intel advertises so much that comp n00bs think that thats the only thing in the world. Intel advertises even in magazine DVDs. A digit DVD given in the last few months had an Intel ad. I think one of the DVDs in December... Not sure.

vaithy

In the zone
for five years, every time I wished to purchase a PC my savings was not enough even for dreaming it. borrowing or instalments scheme is out of question... only when AMD show its face in local small box advertisement i realised i can afford such PC but constantly discouraged by the vendors who want to sell only intel(despite having stock of AMD machines) saying i will not get any spare for AMD but intel have vast resources..for demonstrating his point he show his service shop.. where only pentium machines was there no AMD.. I simply ask him," So you sell both intel and AMD.. may i am correct?"
"ut yes .."
"but why only intel prducts are coming to your service centre not AMD..?'
Vendor immediately understand what I mean...
because only intel is sold in volume AMD in few number..
'you tell this same thing to everyone and make everyone purchase Intel may I am correct..
Well' i got my first PC (AMD) This is the reason i am and millions of customers in the south american countries, and east Asia prefer AMD over Intel, because of its affortability.. if AMD goes,, then many of economically not well customers had to forget about purchasing the PC even dreaming about it..

vaithy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom