Amazon.in Sale (Diwali Dhamaka) 10th to 16th Oct 2014

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
About time we put Flopkart sale in the past and keep our eyes on Amazon's sale which have already started and will continue till 16th Oct 2014.

Post any deals you find here, along with competing price on other sites like Flipkart. LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!

On Amazon.in you can get 10% flat discount (limit Rs 2500) if you have HDFC card. (But I think it's only valid one transaction per card).

*g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/31/img14/rcx-events/Diwali/DDW-DoubleBunk._V323279318_.png

Deals on glance:

Nexus 5: Rs. 24799

Right now I can see that Nexus 5 is also being shown in upcoming deals. So price might go down further. Finger Crossed.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Update: Nexus 5 at Rs 22,999 (- 10% discount = Rs 20,700) With Lightning Deal!!!! ! :shock:

SHOULD I BUY IT?

ashs1

Padawan
@20k,its a great deal!!!!!

Just saw seagate 2tb external hdd for 5k. ( with hdfc card's 10%, it cost 4.5k... Sweet deal!!

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I skipped N5 16 GB. Had it been 32 GB, it was an irresistible deal. :(

But I am crying now... :'(

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys please post the deals for monitors here as soon as you come across one.
I'm in office, all shopping sites are blocked and I have crappy 2G internet and I think you feel my pain

- - - Updated - - -

Also Appreciate a bit help here for buying during amazon dhamaka week
*www.digit.in/forum/tvs-monitors/187598-aoc-i2369vm-dell-s2440l.html

- - - Updated - - -

I skipped N5 16 GB. Had it been 32 GB, it was an irresistible deal. :(

But I am crying now... :'(
They had Nexus 5 deals on 4th to 6th multiple times so dont worry more will come
Exchange for old phone would be a robbery deal

rickenjus

In the zone
guys.. A quick query, I want to purchase a notebook for my father, he will use it for jyotish/kundli work only. How good is this a deal -

*i.imgur.com/lsG7qzH.png

ASUS F451CA-VX152D 14-inch Laptop(Black)

or it can be skipped.. ??

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think this is better: *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00O0WJ22..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=511298487&pf_rd_i=976392031

Price: Rs 18789, but it's about to come in upcoming deal which starts at 12:05 PM. After the deal, price would reach to around 16k and then again you can get 10% discount!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys any interesting deals happening on Amazon?
I don't see the offers similar to flipkart available on Amazon.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
One thing I liked about Amazon.in is that they show all the price, from MRP to Actual selling price to Sale price. And AFTER WHICH it comes the deal price. Sharp contrast with Flipkart. I think Amazon.in have learnt something from FK's bad experience. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Guys any interesting deals happening on Amazon?
I don't see the offers similar to flipkart available on Amazon.

If Amazon.in start to sell like Flipkart, regulatory authorities would come running after Amazon also. So they are being careful. Deals are only till it can be genuinely given. Not STEAL deal or something, where even manufacturers deny warranty.

driverace

Broken In
Guys,

Bought this : Samsung DV150F @ 5K (not inclusive 10% discount on HDFC card)
Decent price for a backup/compact camera.

It's 6~8K on FK & SD sites.

Cheers,

Ace.

Let's all keep posting deals which are really good.. It will help us!

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
One thing I liked about Amazon.in is that they show all the price, from MRP to Actual selling price to Sale price. And AFTER WHICH it comes the deal price. Sharp contrast with Flipkart. I think Amazon.in have learnt something from FK's bad experience. :p

- - - Updated - - -

If Amazon.in start to sell like Flipkart, regulatory authorities would come running after Amazon also. So they are being careful. Deals are only till it can be genuinely given. Not STEAL deal or something, where even manufacturers deny warranty.

HAHAHA indeed they have

rickenjus

In the zone
I think this is better: Buy Dell Inspiron 3541 Black 15.6 inch Laptop without Laptop Bag Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Price: Rs 18789, but it's about to come in upcoming deal which starts at 12:05 PM. After the deal, price would reach to around 16k and then again you can get 10% discount!

Thanks ... will checkout it out.

Top Bottom