[Query] Amazon (AmazonGlobal) Monitor ??

Ironman

In the zone
I wanted to order this monitor from
Amazon
Amazon.com: Asus VG VG23AH 23-Inch Screen LED-lit 3D Monitor: Computers & Accessories

and wanted to avail free shipping to india
but before that i want to know about all things related to it.

So Please Digitains Help me here , what else do i have to pay for ?

what are the conditions for shipping to india and all other things ............. just tell me the most important parts in a nutshell:mrgreen:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
As a person who have used Amazon Global services before,i can assure that its 100% hassle free:).You dont have to worry about customs and such because the final amount shown in the checkout screen would be the actual amount you have to pay.ie,amazon assumes a particular customs/tax amount for a particular product.Just add the required product to your cart and proceeed to the checkout screen and youll be shown the actual amount.There is also a chance that you will be getting some amount back in your amazon wallet if the customs declared was too high,after the shipment have reached the indian customs.Thats all i know.
Cheers! and Happy shopping;)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
amazon wallet = i can get back the money to my account !

I'm not sure if thats called amazon wallet,but something like a wallet system like the one flipkart has.
And no you wont get the whole money in the acc,only the part of customs that was deemed in excess by amazon will reflect in you account(if youre lucky)

OP
Ironman

Ironman

In the zone
what is i get defective product ?? ............ do i have to ship the product back ?
or they send a replacement product ?

Reloaded

In the zone
Just order it, no problem will arise with amazon. You will receive your package right on your door.

And they will refund $$ if export fee is reduced.
I received $3.57 as refund.

OP
Ironman

Ironman

In the zone
OK OK ............ So Amazon has a very good track record of sending non-defective products ..
So trying it then

And For Imported electronic goods and computer parts ......... will i get warranty within india ??
or do i have to ship to USA ?