All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Binge watched Man in The High Castle. It's freaking amazing. The story and the setup . Most of all Juliana Crane, her acting was superb. I think I am in love with her.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Binge watched Man in The High Castle. It's freaking amazing. The story and the setup . Most of all Juliana Crane, her acting was superb. I think I am in love with her.

Yep Man in the high castle was again awsome .... reviewed it few pages back .....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for recommending.!

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Always welcome .... what are you planning start next ..?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

It's one hell of a show. It maybe slow, but you need to adapt to it, rather than other way around. It grows on you.
Season 2 is also good. Enjoyed the show.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Yep Man in the high castle was again awsome .... reviewed it few pages back .....

- - - Updated - - -

Always welcome .... what are you planning start next ..?
I am watching season 2 of walking dead. But still on lookout for any crime related like Bosch, killing etc....

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I am watching season 2 of walking dead. But still on lookout for any crime related like Bosch, killing etc....

Oh you have a long journey ahead if you enjoying TWD, BTW SE02 was the worst one, however, the finale of SE02 was also one of the best. I was waiting for SE07 to complete, and since now it is, I will be starting it pretty soon.

As for crime related shows, below are few which I would certainly recomend ...

1. The Night Of
2. The Shield
3. True Detective
4. The Broadchurch

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Oh you have a long journey ahead if you enjoying TWD, BTW SE02 was the worst one, however, the finale of SE02 was also one of the best. I was waiting for SE07 to complete, and since now it is, I will be starting it pretty soon.

As for crime related shows, below are few which I would certainly recomend ...

1. The Night Of
2. The Shield
3. True Detective
4. The Broadchurch
Never heard of 4th one. What's it about?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Britt TV series ... Murder Mystery ... Loved it

Have you see all the rest?
I know about first two but don't want to watch both. 3rd I have watched. The 4th sounds interesting but similar to killing. Will try it out anyway.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Britt TV series ... Murder Mystery ... Loved it

Have you see all the rest?

Just completed Broadchurch Se1. Very good. At first it didn't feel good with most of the actors unknown and all. But as you go on it starts to really get into you. I noticed that it has a 2nd and 3rd season. Any idea how are they?

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
2nd is a as good as first, if not better, havent seen 3rd ..

- - - Updated - - -

I know about first two but don't want to watch both. 3rd I have watched. The 4th sounds interesting but similar to killing. Will try it out anyway.

Its not similar to The Killing, except both are murder mysteries. Both are poles apart if you know what I mean. Personally Killing was just mind blowing for me. Broadway church is good and worth a watch, but not in the same league as Killing.

pratik385

In the zone
13 Reasons Why - 9/10
The story is very well told - past and present and the cast has done superb acting..esp the leads.
Loved the use of lighting and music in this one to signify the theme.
Warning: it gets depressing as season continues :(

sygeek

Technomancer
So just found out the new season (finale) of leftovers started 2 weeks back. I'm not sure how I missed it..

Top Bottom