All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

does anybody watch 'epic' channel here? it doesn't have many shows (i like it; 'less is good'), and during the daytime they mostly telecast old Hindi movies. but at nights or on weekends they have some good shows. its a very different channel from the whole gang of channels surrounding it left and right. shows like 'ekaant' and 'kahi suni' really feel like a cool breeze of fresh air! BGM, PQ, presentation, cinematography, narration (far less of Hinglish here), gfx, almost everything feels very different and refreshing!

Flash

Lost in speed

Supergirl Pilot episode leaked 6 months ahead. Anyone watched?
Long before Flash started it's pilot episode got learned one month before, and the show garnered good reviews even before it was officially aired leading CW to believe that this series is gonna be a success.

Is it the marketing ploy of CW to leak Supergirl pilot, in the lines of Flash or was the insider job of a gruntled employee?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Can we be sure it's complete pilot episode? It may happen that it's incomplete in some ways. I don't think CW needs to leak an episode to test the reception. Arrow and Flash have proved already.

Flash

Lost in speed

Can we be sure it's complete pilot episode? It may happen that it's incomplete in some ways. I don't think CW needs to leak an episode to test the reception. Arrow and Flash have proved already.
It's real.
*io9.com/i-saw-the-supergirl-pilot-and-it-s-actually-pretty-sup-1706318019

Flash

Lost in speed

For those, who loved Daredevil TV series.
The 15 Geekiest Easter Eggs in Netflix's Daredevil | moviepilot.com

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Long before Flash started it's pilot episode got learned one month before, and the show garnered good reviews even before it was officially aired leading CW to believe that this series is gonna be a success.

Is it the marketing ploy of CW to leak Supergirl pilot, in the lines of Flash or was the insider job of a gruntled employee?

Supergirl is not from The CW rather it is from CBS Network and it also isnt a part of Arrow-Flash Universe (YET) and the "leak" was a HD all effects completed one . Most probably WB themselves leaked it just to see reactions .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Supergirl is not from The CW rather it is from CBS Network and it also isnt a part of Arrow-Flash Universe (YET) and the "leak" was a HD all effects completed one . Most probably WB themselves leaked it just to see reactions .

I would have to see, till when I can hold on to watching the Pilot episode of Supergirl. If it's good, a wait of 6 months would be a long wait. :p

On a side note, welcome back. You were away since a long time. ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate

**** you game of thrones, seriously **** YOU

the TV Show has gone batshit, changed everything from the books im so mad right now, i wanna punch something

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

**** you game of thrones, seriously **** YOU

the TV Show has gone batshit, changed everything from the books im so mad right now, i wanna punch something

You know nothing Nervarine ... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Dont like the looks of it... *cough watched..cough..too many..pron parodies cough*

If only super-girl had super-b00bies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

I accidentally let out the spoiler to today's episode to my friends because i was so pissed, and now they hate me :/

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION],are you talking about GoT & how much have they changed it from books(i may not go for the series at all if there are too many differences)?

Nerevarine

Incarnate

[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION],are you talking about GoT & how much have they changed it from books(i may not go for the series at all if there are too many differences)?

there was a single major difference from the books in the last episode which really pissed me off, a side character died who wasnt supposed to :/
I believe George RR Martin has revealed his plans for his future books to the TV show script writers because he wont be able to complete his future books in time, before the premiere of the TV Shows.. maybe thats why, the character im referring to died.. If so, the character's fate is sealed, even in the books :(

Top Bottom