All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Why any indian tv channel release a tv show equal to the budget and quality ofarrow or agents of shield. I really wanted a high budget quality tv show in my local language

Nerevarine

Incarnate

They target a "last generation" demographic if you know what I mean.. GoT, and all popular english shows target the the "current generation" demographic

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Why any indian tv channel release a tv show equal to the budget and quality ofarrow or agents of shield. I really wanted a high budget quality tv show in my local language
The amount the main cast gets paid for one episode of Arrow/Agents of Shield/etc is equal to the budget of entire season (~22-25 episodes) of Indian TV shows.

Even then Indian tv show maker running out a ideas.
Thats how you make a tv show.

• Huge houses
  • Living like guest in your own house
  • Strict mother-in-law
  • Husband has no idea of what hell going in house
  • One villain in house to screw up everything
  • Kill off the leads and restart love story
  • Memory lost
  • Kidnapping
  • A stupid theme song that literally burst my ears off

So that sums up the indian tv show.

R2K

In the Zone

The amount the main cast gets paid for one episode of Arrow/Agents of Shield/etc is equal to the budget of entire season (~22-25 episodes) of Indian TV shows.

^^This

Read somewhere that cast of friends series were getting paid 1 million per episode by final seasons. That was 10+ years ago
Can't imagine how much these guys get paid nowadays by those standards.

ashs1

Padawan

Imagine someone saying : last episode of the xyz Indian soap was good, but the mother in law could have been a bit more evil..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

For those who have finished watching Arrow Finale .

New Series
DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Contains Major Arrow Ending Spoiler

ajayritik

Technomancer

why not ? balika badhu is quite addictive - someone would sure agree.
I would almost agree with you here.
There is this serial on colors about a kid who is slave or bonded labour. I liked couple of episodes which I guess were telecast back to back and I liked it.
Balika badhu though I'm not sure. I asked my mom who used to be addicted to this serial about the storyline etc but don't recollect watching even one full episode of this.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

There is this serial on colors about a kid who is slave or bonded labour. I liked couple of episodes which I guess were telecast back to back and I liked it.
Balika badhu though I'm not sure. I asked my mom who used to be addicted to this serial about the storyline etc but don't recollect watching even one full episode of this.

Udaan

icebags

Technomancer

yep.. captain cold!! and has done many episodes in Flash and dominic purcell is also there ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Supergirl

that kind of looks the teenage female version of SM. a question though, was skirt part of original attire design ? :-o
i may watch a few episodes till it falls into the streamlines of more or less predictable romance storyline.

hehe :mrgreen: and i don't like how they did never make a proper finale of chandrakanta or shaktiman.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I am excited about the upcoming shows on superheroes.

But anybody heard or watch the show Elementary? It's kind of spin-off on Sherlock Holmes, where lead is a female. Have got good reviews. Kinda interesting. On my watch list.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Just saw both the trailers.

Just tell me how's Avengers better than "Legends of tomorrow"? Ooohhhhh....
Can't even imagine how's "Justice League" movie going to turn out!!!

Concept of Supergirl seems good. Identity crisis of a superhero. A setup where people are not interested to use a hero's strength! Hmmmm

I'll watch both for sure.

harry10

Gadgets freak

But anybody heard or watch the show Elementary? It's kind of spin-off on Sherlock Holmes, where lead is a female. Have got good reviews. Kinda interesting. On my watch list.

Elementary is really good. Lead is not a female. Sherlock can't be a female :p it's Dr. Watson who is female.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

It was good, I have seen the first two seasons, waiting for the current season to finish.

Top Bottom