All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Person of Interest has been renewed, but for 13 episode only
‘Person Of Interest’ Gets 13-Episode Order — Will Season 5 Be Its Last? | Deadline

Please don't be the last season, I don't like where this is going.

$hadow

Geek in making

After watching the last episode of season 4 I am pretty sure Season 5 will be the last season.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Once they reached the point where 2 machines were present, it was almost a dead end. May be some one will come up with an unthinkable story line.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

Yes, I know that this could be the end, I'm just hoping against hope that it's not.
I've to give props to the poi team, they are aiming for quality rather than to poop out infinite seasons.
Well atleast there will be less filler episodes.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

if it is ending then just be glad that it did not go the supernatural way.ppl don't understand that stretching any series beyond a certain point,no matter how good the series is,will lead to a downfall in quality.PoI started going downhill from s03 for me but at least it maintained some momentum.only tv series that should run beyond 2-3 seasons(of 24 eps) should be those based on novels,comics or some mythology topic.If PoI ended at s02 & supernatural at s05 i would have remembered them as great entertaining series but now they will just be another titles in my long list of watched tv series.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

if it is ending then just be glad that it did not go the supernatural way.ppl don't understand that stretching any series beyond a certain point,no matter how good the series is,will lead to a downfall in quality.PoI started going downhill from s03 for me but at least it maintained some momentum.only tv series that should run beyond 2-3 seasons(of 24 eps) should be those based on novels,comics or some mythology topic.If PoI ended at s02 & supernatural at s05 i would have remembered them as great entertaining series but now they will just be another titles in my long list of watched tv series.

Where do X-files fall in your above category? :lol:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

How is Heroes? cause Heroes Reborn is an upcoming TV show and Zachary Levi is in that.. :D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

X-files was an exception because of its unique theme in its time,try running any similar show today beyond 5 seasons sustaining viewers' interest(fringe came closest i think but its 5th/last season was also just about avg).Even x-files went downhill after s07 i believe.In fact in recent time any series beyond 3-4 seasons is just stretching with quality going downhill.e.g.heroes,chuck,castle,mentalist,supernatural,TBBT,HIMYM etc.Compared to that any long running series still grabbing attention & viewer interest are series based on novels & comics like GoT,walking dead,vampire diaries etc.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

Fringe is good, except for the last season.
You should pick it up and continue if you like it

Upcoming new tv shows i'm rooting for.
Devil
Minority Report
Supergirl
Limitless
Dark Matter

PS: Those freakin AssH@les cancelled Forever. It was great show.

ajayritik

Technomancer

So none of you guys discussing about any of the Indian TV Soaps.
I guess that is the reason why this still thread is running.

R2K

In the Zone

So none of you guys discussing about any of the Indian TV Soaps.
I guess that is the reason why this still thread is running.

Indian TV Soaps?

The only thing Indian TV soaps (atleast in my regional language) teach is to screw up the family/relationships inside our home.
Some of them are delivering pure evil messages to the viewers. And women somehow find entertainment in them. :shock:

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Indian TV Soaps?

The only thing Indian TV soaps (atleast in my regional language) teach is to screw up the family/relationships inside our home.
Some of them are delivering pure evil messages to the viewers. And women somehow find entertainment in them. :shock:

absolutely, couldnt agree more

ajayritik

Technomancer

Indian TV Soaps?

absolutely, couldnt agree more

But the thing is why do these crap still exist?
I get so pissed of when my mom or my aunt are glued watching to this crap serials.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

But the thing is why do these crap still exist?
I get so pissed of when my mom or my aunt are glued watching to this crap serials.
Those serials are the reason I eat dinner in my room watching some anime while rest of the family is watching the same crap over and over for years.

Top Bottom