All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Neo

Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

thanx clmlbx.
I'm starting Doctor Who. BTW how many seasons does it have?

clmlbx

Technomancer

6 Seasons for now 7th season will start this Christmas..

Yesterday night I finished 3rd season. Tonight will start with 4th

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

So guys has anyone watched

'Grimm' or 'Once upon a time' yet??

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381796_2131101204122_1443776753_31816144_922278897_n.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ LOL.. that cracked me up!

On a serious note.. you should have put that in Spoiler!! :(

R2K

In the Zone

ohk, hows office ?
i will dw IT crowd
thanks for reply mate :)

LOL....replying after a month :D
'The Office' series is pretty good. But you can't compare it with regual sitcoms like big bang theory HIMYM or ITcrowd
The whole series is made in a documentary pattern. So it may take a while to get used to it.
:)

BTW How is the season 5 of The big bang theory. I really wanna catch up with season but I can't find time to 'get :D' the series and watch it peacefully ...

clmlbx

Technomancer

finished "Doctor Who 2005" season 5 Nothing change Awesome..

Recently I watched "Numb3rs"

Numb3rs :: Season 1

When I read the plot I was very Intrigued to watch it . concept is very Interesting . Use maths to solve crime. A FBI Agent's brother who is professor of Maths in CAL-SCI.
Brilliant, well-known mathematician solves crime with Maths. BUT It came out as very Average story.. at least season 1. very average. acting, crime cases, everything was average not at all Must watch.. But one who loves crime solving. will like it.

It is not bad series but not at all up to expectations, concept has a lot potential but not used properly.. In no way I will continue this.

Anyone watched "Breakout kings" will start soon. and also will start Torchwood season 4. and doctor Who 2005 season 6 as soon as I get it.

clmlbx

Technomancer

Primeval season 3 :: 8/10

This season changes everything. this season turns an average Tv-series. to gr8 series.. Awesome, It is just a best season in this series. A lot of twist and turns to keep you in Edge and keep excited about next episode and next season.. this season story they changed from episode based to Series based .

Season 4 :: 8/10

still Season 3 is best but thrill continues in this seasons. All good parts of season 3 is still here.. Now way this show is heading is gr8.

Torchwood Season 4 :: 8/10

Now same here Season 3 was big change in Show. As here too from season 3 story changes from Episode based to series Base.. I really like this concept.. Season 4 is best in this series.

watched couple of Breakout kings Episode.. till now it looks like a average crime show only difference is few criminals who themselves are expert in what they do help to catch criminals(one who broke out of prisons) in return they get 1 month cut for every man they help to catch from their Time. But yes it seems interesting for now so will continue

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

Guys suggest/rate some Sitcoms from the 90s or early 00s

Thinking of trying first few episodes of following shows...
but now i think its not a effective way to seive out a good show..

my friend almost rejected dexter after watching first two episodes
after a little persuasion he started watching it and now cant stop thinking about the happenings of the next episode :p

even i would have missed on shows like Breaking Bad,Mike and molly (which is now feel is even better than TBBT and 2.5 men)

Anyway here are the shows

1. Seinfeld
  2. Everybody Loves Raymond
  3. That 70s Show
  4. Frasier
  5. Home Improvement
  6. King of Queens

Sitcoms i watch now
  7. TBBT
  8. Mike and Molly
  9. 2.5 men
  10. HIMYM

Will probably skip-
Friends (Absolutely hate the shows which overdo the relationship thingy..)
ER (And no doctor or medical terms ...and yes no SHRINKSSS!!! the part i hate the most...i used to literally skip the part of 2.5 men which had a session between charlie and that lady shrink...)

I dont understand whats the American obsession with shrinks
Even DEXTER has started it now :mad:

Please rate the shows u have watched in this format in this format
1>2>7>6>8....
no need to include > if u feel lazy :p
eg 12768 will do too

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!

@v.Nash
Do see Seinfeld. It is my favorite sitcom. It has classy comedy and still one of the best TV shows aired, imo.
Add Curb Your Enthusiasm to that list. It is pretty good.
How I Met Your Mother. Well I was addicted to it. Definitely a must watch. Way better than Friends.
1>>>10>Curb Your Enthusiasm>9>2.

clmlbx

Technomancer

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena:: 7/10

well this is the First explicit series I have watched and I enjoyed watching it.. Similar to it I watched few months back game of thrones.. this is superb series.. I really liked the screenplay and cinematography.. vfx for nice.. that blood and sand I liked it. this was prequel to Spartacus blood and sand so I watched it before that

Spartacus: Vengeance :: 8/10
One of best Series I have watched and best in this genre.. I am the one who is always interested in History. I love History.. And series with Honour,courage,explicitly, awesome..same her nice screenplay and cinematography

mitraark

Decrepit

Anyone following Dexter ?? Best Season Ever. Completely blown away.

Also , just watched the latest ep of How I Met Your Mother... like 5 minutes after it aired in the US :D

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^ will watch Dexter after season is finished.. I hate waiting for this type of series where you are so excited what will happen next :)

well waiting for these show's season to finished so I can start :lol:

Castle
chuck
Dexter
House
white Collar

Eli stone :: 8/10

Just awesome Show.. I loved this and was eagerly waiting for to recommend this here. I have no Idea and am so mad:mad: that why this show was canceled after 2 seasons.. Just Awesome from my side it is highly recommend.

this is story of a lawyer who get aneurysm and then he gets visions which lead him to cases which are very high in moral value.. ..

Human Target : season1 :: 6/10

An average Action Seires..

guys recommend more series like.. spartacus & game of throne.

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone

LOL....replying after a month :D
'The Office' series is pretty good. But you can't compare it with regual sitcoms like big bang theory HIMYM or ITcrowd
The whole series is made in a documentary pattern. So it may take a while to get used to it.
:)

Thanks for Reply man :)

I already started watching The office (US one) completed season 2
Its really nice as im new to IT job, the cubicle life is really well documented :D
Its very different from HIMYM and TBBT.

BTW How is the season 5 of The big bang theory. I really wanna catch up with season but I can't find time to 'get :D' the series and watch it peacefully ...

Dude, TBBT has lost its touch man. Amy and few characters are ruining all the show :X
Season 1 and 2 were the best. I havent seen Season 5 because i lost interest in it.

I will d/w Scrubs and IT crowd, any comment on these anyone, Rating?

pramudit

Gaming hardcore

does any anybody have full bey-blade/DBZ/shinchan episodes...
Hindi preffered... english will also work..... direct resumable links preferred over torrent...