All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Finally managed to watch new Dexter. I am more than sure that this season is going to blow everyone's mind.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!

^^
I completed Spartacus Blood and Sand Season 1 a few days back. I picked it up because of its great reviews and 8.8 rating, and it didn't disappoint. It is your Gladiator with a lot of twist and turns, gore violence and nudity.

Now watching Modern Family(Season 1) and Seinfeld (Season 3).

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

I see no mention of Spartacus Blood and Sand, with the reviews and few trailers I am etching to start it . havent seen a TV series for a while now,.... any one care to comment ....

I watched both Spartacus: Blood and Sand and Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. But unfortunately Andy Whitfield, who played the title role died :cry: this month due to cancer.

This show is my drug, I can't get enough of it! A show of this calibre is hard to find this day and age, and this show definitely proves it's worth from episode to episode. The plot is always perfect, the twists welcomed as well as cringed at, it pulls you into the characters as well as the story. Right from the get go this show was amazing, and it just gets more so as it goes on. The character development is extremely exciting and interesting as the characters we come to love tend to be slaves of people we dislike. So their actions tend to be conflicting, and sometimes choices we don't want our beloved characters to make are thrust upon them. I love how things play out, it's pure excitement and entertainment from the start to the end.

raksrules

Youngling

Watched Dexter S06E01....Just awesome, new serial killer, do see it.

mitraark

Decrepit

* Dexter S06
* The Big Bang Theory S05
* Grey's Anatmoy S08
* The Office S08
* The Mentalist S04
* Modern Family S03
* Glee S03
* House S08
* Castle S04
* How I Met Your Mother S07
* Two and a Half Men S09
* Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia S07
* The Vampire Diaries S03
* True Blood S04
* White Collar S04
* Weeds S07

clmlbx

Technomancer

Greys Anatomy season 1 :: 7/10

Well it started very well. liked it, started with 5 doctors(surgeons) starting with their internship. How they adjust with their superiors balancing their personal life & their profession. hungry for surgeries . caught up in competition with each other. solving cases.

Grey anatomy season 2 :: 5/10

Nothing much to say. In short it was an relationship Junk. Story moved to their personal lives, cases & Hospital were just doing a cameo in their Episodes and for this relationship junk this season was like a decade long.

I don't know I will continue this series or not . Will check reviews & plot and then decide to go or not

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya

how's Castle and Games of Thrones?

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^ Both are good shows.. I follow both of it so I know..

Game of thrones was awesome. : 9/10

this has only 1 season till now. It is story about a medieval period where few families are fighting for a throne. it is a must watch. it has all curse,fight,rivalry,lust,jealousy, of life.

Castle is also good show. :: 8/10

it is about a writer who gets his inspiration for writing from a Real Cop. So he follows her in actual cases and he is very help full in solving cases as he writes novels on Crime. He is currently single with teenage Daughter and starting to fall for her(cop). It is really good show..

Piyush

Lanaya

hmm....looks like GoT is not my cup of tea
will give castle a try for sure
thanks

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

So Chuck / Burn Notice / Castle which one to pick...

clmlbx

Technomancer

I have not watched Burn Notice. Between chuck and castle.. Go for castle first.. Sometime that chuck character is very irritating to me.. ****ing Coward,and Idiot but still that show is interesting. But castle is better then chuck In my Opinion . dunno about Burn Notice

Edit : checked Burn Notice Plot looks Interesting and very good ratings too. Will check it out . Added to my watch list

mitraark

Decrepit

CHUCK all the way of you are going to watch it from the beggining ...

Castle if you ae talking about current season. [ Unlikely but mentioned just in case , Chuck sukked in S03. ]

clmlbx

Technomancer

yes that is true. If any1 wish to watch chuck he has to watch it from beginning to understand it properly.while castle can be started from this season. well even for castle pls watch last season bcoz I think this season it is continuation from last season. It is better to watch from beginning any show u start watching. In my opinion Castle is better

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

Why isn't there any discussions on adult cartoons
Simpsons, family guy, American dad, Bobs burgers ,futurama, south park, archer and many more.....

Does anybody watch them regularly...

I have watched all episodes of south park from s10...
Archer is lying unwatched in my hdd..
Watched a few episodes of family guy and Simpsons on television

well even for castle pls watch last season bcoz I think this season it is continuation from last season. It is better to watch from beginning any show u start watching. In my opinion Castle is better

will it do if i watch the pilot and the season 3 finale for castle...
and start with s4e1...

and then watch the rest episodes in vacations...
or should i watch the whole show later

clmlbx

Technomancer

Well I like to watch whole show, season in one go but if want to continue with latest season then u need to watch at least Castle season3 Finale.

well Castle's all episodes are mostly independent and can be watched without watching any previous epsiodes. rarely few cases are stretched to couple of episodes(in parts). But one big mystery is being covered in whole show(all seasons) that is about beckett(cop) mother murder.

well If u see Season3 finale. this is where part of that mystery is revealed. Her's mother murder is not an actual case but it sometimes coincides with their cases. In whole show their are very few episodes that links to Her mother murder.

well if u see direct S3 finale and move to S4. and watch rest episodes later u will enjoy most episodes but episodes link to her mother will be useless and boring as u have already know the end.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

So, Breaking Bad is nearing season finale.

And, as its finale, something disastrous had to happen. I think these guys write the finale first and then all the other episodes.

Can't deny that its interesting now after 10 wtf episodes of season 4.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

Well I like to watch whole show, season in one go but if want to continue with latest season then u need to watch at least Castle season3 Finale.

well Castle's all episodes are mostly independent and can be watched without watching any previous epsiodes. rarely few cases are stretched to couple of episodes(in parts). But one big mystery is being covered in whole show(all seasons) that is about beckett(cop) mother murder.

well If u see Season3 finale. this is where part of that mystery is revealed. Her's mother murder is not an actual case but it sometimes coincides with their cases. In whole show their are very few episodes that links to Her mother murder.

well if u see direct S3 finale and move to S4. and watch rest episodes later u will enjoy most episodes but episodes link to her mother will be useless and boring as u have already know the end.

so much similar like mentalist - red john case....
i did the same for mentalist watched the pilot, about 7-8 episodes of s3 and s3 finale

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

City Hunter (2011) - Korean drama.

Great plot and action. Romance here and there but that's part of the 'plot' in the real sense.

20 episodes. Each an hour long. Must watch.

R2K

In the Zone

Now watching
The office season 4
Completed previous 2 seasons in just 2 days ..:D
This show is just too hilarious :):)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Completed second season of Entourage. Very good so far.