All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

quagmire

Allllright !
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

My playlist..

Modern Family {Season 4} - (Very well written.Great family humor with message.Actually its perfect. 10/10)
New Girl - {Season 3} - ( Zooey and Max are a pleasure to watch.Watch it for entertainment value. 7/10)
Big Bang Theory {Season 6} -(Seasons 1,2,3,4 were really good.Now its average. 8/10)
Family Guy {Season 11} - (I Watch it for Stewie and Peter. Very enjoyable. 9/10)
Sherlock - (Both Season 1 and Season 2 are excellent. Mind blowing script and cinematography. Best mystery short series I have seen.Highly Recommended. 10/10)

Top science related TV shows .
{On DISCOVERY SCIENCE}
Through the Wormhole (With Morgan Freeman)- Very informative, but gets dramatic at times. 9/10
Mythbusters - Crazy myths , equally crazy hosts.Good show. 8/10

Anybody watching- The Walking Dead .? Next on my playlist..

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Person of Interest 9/10

I first saw one episode in Star World and that too 15 minutes after it started. Could not grasp it and the ads along with our sensor board made it unbearable.

Then I got the whole season 1 in HD and was hooked to it till the very end. It has the characteristics of every good tv show.
Starts slow. Each day a new story but, very subtly we get backgrounds of each character. I would go one step ahead would claim that the screenplay is developed with utmost care and production value is very high. The director has eyes for every detail.
Then take the character of "Reese", initial few episodes he would appear to you as an invincible vigilante but the more you progress you get to know his weak spots; he too gets beaten down by skilled opponents, gets knocked down and these things made him more of a guy who is not 'superman' but a man with certain skills who stood for right.
And, then the character of "Harold", even though every loose end is tied till the season 1 finale we still don't know much about Harold; I guess the director wants to play with him season 2.

+ Good storyline, great character development, action and at times edge of the seat thriller
-A few episodes are boring

The machine is supposed to throw only SSN but one or two episodes they dealt with thefts...what explanation for that?

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

hmm ok atm enjoying
black books
superjail
annnd rediscovering
samurai jack - this one is not a kids show, does double meaning better than bollywood, and the music is better than ftv

axes2t2

I am a cat

Any Walking Dead fans here ?

*i.imgur.com/M8qsT.jpg

:rofl:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Watching Sherlock.. i'm on last episode of season 2. I have to say that the series is a bit predictable.. "The Hound of the Baskervilles" was highly predictable :( so it didn't give me any kicks.. but still its a awesome series :)

I was expecting Moriarty to be a older guy. but I was surprised when he was actually revealed

Expected Dr. Watson to be more witty :p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Himym s08

for the love of god. Show us the mother. Get it over with. No one should watch this beyond season 6.

I think I'll try misfits

clmlbx

Technomancer

hmm.. will try misfits

yesterday completed continuum .. 8/10

Very good show.. keeps you interested all the time. Take this review lightly as this comes from sci-fi fan.. so I love any sci-fi. but really this is very good show and yes it is little different then any usual sci-fi series.. events unfold as it should in real life..

Really waiting for second season..

Any more sci-fi recommendations.

icebags

Technomancer

hmm.. will try misfits

yesterday completed continuum .. 8/10

Very good show.. keeps you interested all the time. Take this review lightly as this comes from sci-fi fan.. so I love any sci-fi. but really this is very good show and yes it is little different then any usual sci-fi series.. events unfold as it should in real life..

Really waiting for second season..

Any more sci-fi recommendations.

battlestar galactica ?

R2K

In the Zone

Himym s08

for the love of god. Show us the mother. Get it over with. No one should watch this beyond season 6.

I think I'll try misfits

After season 5 every character other than NPH seems to be tired of being in that show.

pratik385

In the zone

Started watching New girl, its good :)
Zoey <3

Any comments on Modern family guys?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Finished Watching Prison Break yesterday.. took about week to complete all seasons and The Final Break .. no wonder n number of people recommended it to me. :)

S1 - 10/10
S2 - 7.5/10
S3 - 8/10
S4 - 7/10 (they dragged the story a lot) :s
The Final Break - 7/10

:)

Watched the first episode of Dexter.. i'm not impressed.. let me give some more episodes a shot..

BTW.. how is Doctor Who??? I want something similar to Sherlock .. or at least investigation stuff like it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Watched the first episode of Dexter.. i'm not impressed.. let me give some more episodes a shot..

Finished first season of Dexter.. now i'm impressed :D.. but not as addictive as Prison Break :p .. I used to watch 9 hrs non stop :p

Flash

Lost in speed

Completed "The IT crowd" long back.
Now watching the Season-4 of "The Big Bang Theory". I feel, it would be a real deal, if someone film it as a movie.

In my words,
If "Geeks" is for TIC, "Nerds" is for TBBT.
Bazingaa! :lol:

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!

just now saw himym se08 episode 9, it has lost its charm. just watching it to see who is that mother.
Prison break was epic,after that no series is as sticky as that one.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Himym is hopeless now. Everybody is just watching it for the mother.

Top Bottom