All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Falling skies and last ship both are absolute avg TV series and crap in front of The 100. Plus 100 is in its 5th season. By the time you complete 4th it would have ended 5th .....but who know if that would be the last season ... so if I were you I would have started
The 100 (TV series) - Wikipedia
In March 2017, The CW renewed the series for a fifth season, which premiered on April 24, 2018. In May 2018, the series was renewed for a sixth season, which is set to premiere on April 30, 2019.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Falling skies and last ship both are absolute avg TV series and crap in front of The 100. Plus 100 is in its 5th season. By the time you complete 4th it would have ended 5th .....but who know if that would be the last season ... so if I were you I would have started
The term average is an exaggeration for those shows. They were great for the first two seasons and then they became crap. Prison break is also their cousin. These shows were supposed to end after 2 seasons but those incoming $$$$ was the reason that they kept on stretching it and turned into an absolute mess. These people should learn from the makers of The Night Of and The Night Manager.
Na bro I will wait, whenever it ends and if the ending is satisfactory as per reviews here and on reddit I would go for it. Have you seen Defiance? It also has mixed reviews.

Last edited:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
The term average is exaggeration for those shows. They were great for the first two seasons and then they became crap. Prison break is also their cousin. These shows were supposed to end after 2 seasons but those incoming $$$$ was the reason that they kept on stretching it and turned into an absolute mess. These people should learn from the makers of The Night Of and The Night Manager.
Na bro I will wait, whenever it ends and if the ending is satisfactory as per reviews here and on reddit I would go for it. Have you seen Defiance? It also has mixed reviews.
Why don't you try true Detective? Each season is a different story. That way if it's cancelled you won't lose anything. And it's good.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Umbrella Academy 8/10

It's actually good! I liked it more due it's approach to the very familiar X-Men set-up. I was worried it does not become another X-Men copy. And it successfully surpassed that.
Good acting and a good story. Looking forward to S02.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Made In Heaven - Season 1 - first 2 episodes .....
I watched the 1st episode with my SO, and boy it felt so boring. We barely finished the 1st episode even if we wanted to abandon it.
Well, the preview of 2nd episode did seem better and overall I too liked the taste of the Indian drama, but I can't watch with my SO.

We got so bored after watching the 1st episode of MIH, that we had to watch ZNMD which was a better watch, made by Zoya herself.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
SO? ....

well to each its own I guess ..... all the people I have shared, on other groups have absolutely loved it ..... anyway there are always exceptions, like you, so I might suggest you something else .....

BTW ZNMD is a movie and it vastly different from MIH, which is intense drama, with layered emotions and relation (not everyones cup of tea I'd say) and people who like realistic drama will be only one would accept the slow pace.

Last edited:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
The term average is an exaggeration for those shows. They were great for the first two seasons and then they became crap. Prison break is also their cousin. These shows were supposed to end after 2 seasons but those incoming $$$$ was the reason that they kept on stretching it and turned into an absolute mess. These people should learn from the makers of The Night Of and The Night Manager.

okey, whatever floats your boat :) ..... but I tell you there are so so many series which are fantastic but sadly either were cancelled in between after say one season or ended abruptly. Does not make them crap or avoidable ........ sometimes its the journey that you enjoy rather than the destination, you know. :) :) ..Like series like FireFly ...only one season which has gone the biggest surprise or mistake in the history of TV series to not to have the second one, it was THAT good, but I still watched it knowing I might not get the end which I would want .... :) ... but that did not make me skip the show altogether. There was this another show called "Hand Of God" I started and I crazy LOVED it, but I already knew it has been cancelled and I might not get the satisfactory ending, I still watched it and do not regret it a bit. It was awsome, loved it (not for @Vyom )

So as I said up to you. You will be missing a lot of superb TV series, if you would always want it to have a decent satisfactory ending.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
okey, whatever floats your boat :) ..... but I tell you there are so so many series which are fantastic but sadly either were cancelled in between after say one season or ended abruptly. Does not make them crap or avoidable ........ sometimes its the journey that you enjoy rather than the destination, you know. :) :) ..Like series like FireFly ...only one season which has gone the biggest surprise or mistake in the history of TV series to not to have the second one, it was THAT good, but I still watched it knowing I might not get the end which I would want .... :) ... but that did not make me skip the show altogether. There was this another show called "Hand Of God" I started and I crazy LOVED it, but I already knew it has been cancelled and I might not get the satisfactory ending, I still watched it and do not regret it a bit. It was awsome, loved it (not for @Vyom )

So as I said up to you. You will be missing a lot of superb TV series, if you would always want it to have a decent satisfactory ending.

Well the journey and the destination should be both good. To each its own brother.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Significant Other(aka wife in this context).:)

sometimes its the journey that you enjoy rather than the destination
You can add John Doe (TV Series 2002–2003) - IMDb to the list also,just one season but not a single episode which feels even average(or in other words,the worst episode of this series is still better than any avg episode of a good series).

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Well the journey and the destination should be both good. To each its own brother.

That's a perfect match, obviously .......but if given the choice, I would rather choose Journey than the destination, and I would not give up the journey just with the anticipation of a bad destination, you know ....again I do agree to each its own ... :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I agree with sam9s here. Journey is more important than the end result. It's the same with life. You don't know how it's going to end. On a high or a low. What you are part of is the journey which just keeps giving you a curve ball. And there's something about just following a journey without knowing how it's going to end. You feel that you are a part of the boat carrying passengers, and sharing those moments with those passengers makes for some of the best memorable moments in our life. It's makes you feel we are on a ride together my friend. And you then even stop caring about the end, and start to just enjoy the moment as life give you "in present".

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I agree with sam9s here. Journey is more important than the end result. It's the same with life. You don't know how it's going to end. On a high or a low. What you are part of is the journey which just keeps giving you a curve ball. And there's something about just following a journey without knowing how it's going to end. You feel that you are a part of the boat carrying passengers, and sharing those moments with those passengers makes for some of the best memorable moments in our life. It's makes you feel we are on a ride together my friend. And you then even stop caring about the end, and start to just enjoy the moment as life give you "in present".
i dont agree, the purpose of life is to just enjoy, its true that memories are also there that you share.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Shaadi shuda zindagi sabko badal deti hai.
JK bro.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i dont agree, the purpose of life is to just enjoy, its true that memories are also there that you share.
Well that is also acceptable but at least a significant portion of humanity does not think so or humanity would not be ruling this world today.It is true for any species,any species where majority only strive for enjoyment is destined for extinction.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Well that is also acceptable but at least a significant portion of humanity does not think so or humanity would not be ruling this world today.It is true for any species,any species where majority only strive for enjoyment is destined for extinction.
how is any species superior than humans imo humans are the best since centuries.

Top Bottom