All TAMIL "Map's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Is climate that only matters for choosing a city :? I mean,the resources available etc too are need to be considered.I know without knowing tamil north indians sure struggle a little bit.but as far as i saw in south,North indians learns Tamil or Kannada,Telegu fast(leave malayalam :D ) .that is: when ur in rome...live like a Roman :) doesnt we south indians need to struggle in north esp Dehli and its crude Hindi(kadi boli :rolleyes: )? even In North indian cities English is NOT at all understood by most natives.while in any south indian city(esp Kerala,TN) or town people understands half english+hindi too.Tamilians are as proud to their language as does Hindians.
What is wrong with it?do all cities in south needs to be like bangalore to lost the original culture and be hovered all over by Hindi :x if hindi is understood,then the city is nice!wtfing knowledge was that!

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
drgrudge said:
Hey Piyush, wasn't that exaggeration? The climate might not be pleasant, but you can't say "without AC, I'll burn".

No climate change? Come one man, You want me to show you the recent temperatures in Chennai? AFAIK, it has never gone over 29 degree and the average is around 26 degree. Anything lesser than 23 degree is not pleasant, IMHO.

check for max and min difference here buddy

and check differnence in temprature on different months

most cold one here i feelt on 3rd week on october where there was continuous rain for 2 days

and hot dont ask me...its really hot here even now a days...

even nights are hot

but there at delhi nights are much colder

i m not saying delhi is best place

but chennai is also not that gud

see bang there temp is always pleasent

but there i miss beaches too :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
b'lore = cold = hilly place

Chennai = hot = lies on the thermal equator and is also coastal

Chennai has the second largest beach in the world! 8)

--------------

maappungala, naan Nokia 5200 purchase paniten :D
free Transformers Scratch guard & a cutlery set is wat they gave.

== serriyaane dubakur sales girl :x, koomutte :x

she said its ok to put my signature on the credit bill , & credit card belongs to my mum. :D ROFL

& innikke Ritchie Street pozute Kingston 512 Micro SD & BlueTooth Dongle vaangunen.

SD=450/- BT=225/-

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Sales girl pakuruthukku yeppidi? :D From my experience, chicks fall under outspoken-intelligent-independent girl and a beautiful-dumb-dependant.

axxo

99.9% Idle
s18000rpm said:
b'lore = cold = hilly place

== serriyaane dubakur sales girl :x, koomutte :x

she said its ok to put my signature on the credit bill , & credit card belongs to my mum. :D ROFL

& innikke Ritchie Street pozute Kingston 512 Micro SD & BlueTooth Dongle vaangunen.

SD=450/- BT=225/-

ella sales personum ipdithan irukanunga..mutta pasanga engayavadhu sopu dabba vikura pasangalathan kondu vandhu mobile pathi pesa solranga...

btw 2 months back nokia n72 wavetela vangunen..anga irundha salesperson enaku freeya konjam latest mp3 songs potu koduthan..

idhu legal/llegal?

dedicating this car game to s18000rpm and all indians and tamilians...

*game.giveawayoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/43a810b2cffa0-250.jpg

On streets in Poland and all of Europe we can still see these cars.

With Trabi Racer you can expierience racing with this cultic machine. Characteristic sound of engine, box-shaped view, 5 car versions (eg. standard, combi, sedan) and… tuned supermachines from the beggining of 1980!

Game is based on 2 Fast Driver graphic engine which guarantees a lot of great fun.

Download

Mirror

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
axxo said:
ella sales personum ipdithan irukanunga..mutta pasanga engayavadhu sopu dabba vikura pasangalathan kondu vandhu mobile pathi pesa solranga...

ROFL :D:D:D

btw 2 months back nokia n72 wavetela vangunen..anga irundha salesperson enaku freeya konjam latest mp3 songs potu koduthan..

idhu legal/llegal?
Illegal

dedicating this car game to s18000rpm and all indians and tamilians...

*game.giveawayoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/43a810b2cffa0-250.jpg

On streets in Poland and all of Europe we can still see these cars.

With Trabi Racer you can expierience racing with this cultic machine. Characteristic sound of engine, box-shaped view, 5 car versions (eg. standard, combi, sedan) and… tuned supermachines from the beggining of 1980!

Game is based on 2 Fast Driver graphic engine which guarantees a lot of great fun.

Download

Mirror
:D 132MB !

i tot it was a mobile game :D

drgrudge said:
Sales girl pakuruthukku yeppidi? :D
around 28 yr old dabbasore :D

Last edited:

drgrudge

gaurav_indian said:
lol main toh bhool hi gaya tha yeh tamil thread hai,yahan abba,dabba mujhe samajh nahi aata.:D
samajh mein nahi aata tho kyun spam karthe ho? :p

I have a doubt. Is it dabbasore or dubbakool?

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
drgrudge said:

matlab koi tamil seekhna chahe toh usey is tarah bolte hai.:sad:

drgrudge

gaurav_indian said:
matlab koi tamil seekhna chahe toh usey is tarah bolte hai.:sad:
malf kar do bhai. chalo, hamare saath tamil seeko. par issi tarah hindi mein baath karte tho tamil seekha mushkil hota hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom