All TAMIL "Map's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Amazing find.... I've posted 985396038567 times in Digit Forums (in various threads like when ppl get jobs here) that Chennai is not as bad as you think. But in the first place, I'm not sure as how theses people get the wrong info...

Just saw ATM... it's not a masterpiece, no logic, dragging, yeah... but it's not a bad movie either.

I'll rate 4.5/10. Way better than OMO.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
@grudge:i remember when DD used to relay a serial loong back in which the lead lady gets transferred to Madras and she feels depressed and others too mourning with her-ofcourse a hindi serial it was.national channel(DD-I) itself sends bad message.then wht :?
yes.it is sure that Hindi speaking people will have to learn english or tamil to have some grip.thats where bangalore leads,bangalore is welcomed for their multilingual people :) but life in TN is so cheap{gasp} esp liquors :D ,sry i mean bus fares etc.

English must be the official linking language for India rather than Hindi! unless otherwise ur a language learner(i am!).also i feel Hindi is not for south.why do u want to learn a language u may not be using while English is very useful both for carrier and for communication.learn arabic then rather than hindi :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drgrudge

I got exam tomorrow..but watched Pokkiri instead :twisted:

Amazing movie! I knew that it's a good movie, but never expected this much. I'm officially a Vijay fan. :)

I would rate 8.5/10.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
drgrudge welcome to the club..
me too a fan... mostly coz of his very next door friend llike appearance and dance ..
i liked his romantic movies.. and always his songs..

still priyamudan is my fav... of his movies.. have u seen it ??

drgrudge

Seen Priyamudan (one time watch, IMO), but ennaku Pokkiri, Friends & Gilli than innum pudichirunthutu.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
enakum pokkiri romba pudikum...

ana.. priyamudan padam than one of the best in my life.. coz of the love in the film..
neenega ena panreenga drgrudge??

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Vijay = overacting = acts more for what he's paid for :p

Surya = superb talent, its hard to belive that he's the same guy who starred wit Vijay in "Friends". :eek:, his comedic skills are far more better than Vijay's :p

drgrudge

s18000rpm -
Before you say any further about Vijay's acting skills, you need to watch Pokkiri. Amazing acting.

naveen_reloaded -
I'm a Electronics and Communication Engg. graduate. Worked with Trimble, Dubai for a year. Now looking to get admitted in some good B-school to do Post Graduation in Business Management. :)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
all the best dr grudge .. unga real name ashwi na ??? illa u had a website ... named ahwinr... thats why i asked//
but whenever i se ur avatar .. i think u as a girl.. why ddo u have it drgrudge??
dont take it seriuosly...

and i dont think vijay is overacting ..

simbu does it ..

off course ajith in some scene like in citizen... he does...
for me vijay is ok .. for a mass entertainer.. he does it good...

drgrudge

^^
More abt the avatar here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57559&page=96

Read this today:
Why did Saawariya fail to click in Tamilnadu?
*www.prempanicker.com/index.php?/site/why_did_saawariya_failed_to_click_in_tamilnadu/

What do you think guys? I never thought that would be the reason why it bombed in TN!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks for anti links.
Ya may be the reason..but i never agree with it...tamil movie always have am edge in tn..no matter with what they are released.
More over only few know hindi compared to the proportion of tamil speaking crowd.so i seriously doubt

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Saawariya - “Do you want to die?”

LOLOLOLOL

:D

but in hindi its pronounced as Saa-Wariya & not Saawriya :p

tats jus a BS.

my guess-
it maybe b'coz most of the time - new stars = bad movie

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks for both links.
Ya may be the reason..but i may not agree with it...tamil movie always have an edge in tn..no matter with what they are released.
More over only few know hindi compared to the proportion of tamil speaking crowd.so i seriously doubt
Many wouldn have figured what the name really means..and if yöü ask my friends who are in city,they will prefer a tamil to hindi film to be first seen.may be later they will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.