All Symbian s60 problem post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_734

Broken In
i hv nokia 6600.apart from the problems of amritpal2489(post 14)(bluetooth and gallery)i have these problems too
i cannot play video or audio files on real player.whenever i open file a black window comes and there is no display of video or sound.the time indicator remains as like 0.00/5.24.the left button shows pause and right button stop.
i cannot open calendar.whenever i open it it returns back to menu screen.the same thing happens when i try to open bluetooth too.i hve a software called dvd player and a mp3 player installed on mmc.whenever i open it it starts to search for video files and mp3 player for mp3 files.it continues to search for much time and doesnt stop or find anything.i have to stop it by pressing end key.as a result of these probs,i am not able to run audio ar video files or access my phone by pc.
also when i try to open some apps,they don,t open or hang in between.i dont have any antivirus installed nor i have gprs.is it caused by some virus.can formatting my phone solve it.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abhishek_734 said:
i hv nokia 6600.apart from the problems of amritpal2489(post 14)(bluetooth and gallery)i have these problems too
i cannot play video or audio files on real player.whenever i open file a black window comes and there is no display of video or sound.the time indicator remains as like 0.00/5.24.the left button shows pause and right button stop.
i cannot open calendar.whenever i open it it returns back to menu screen.the same thing happens when i try to open bluetooth too.i hve a software called dvd player and a mp3 player installed on mmc.whenever i open it it starts to search for video files and mp3 player for mp3 files.it continues to search for much time and doesnt stop or find anything.i have to stop it by pressing end key.as a result of these probs,i am not able to run audio ar video files or access my phone by pc.
also when i try to open some apps,they don,t open or hang in between.i dont have any antivirus installed nor i have gprs.is it caused by some virus.can formatting my phone solve it.
try formatting it else better option Go 2 Nokia care centre

Pathik

Google Bot
if u format using the pc.... do a FAT format only not the FAT32 format....
and the best way to format is using the fone only.....

abhishek_734

Broken In
how to reinstall real player.i dont have access to fone by pc as bluetooth of fone is not working.does formatting will make my fone unable to boot.what actually happens in formatting.does after formatting the original version of real plar will be removed.and i will have no real player after formatting

Pathik

Google Bot
no formatting will clean up ur fone....
and all the default apps that were in ur fone wen u took it ll still be there...
so dont fear.. and format ur fone...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abhishek_734 said:
how to reinstall real player.i dont have access to fone by pc as bluetooth of fone is not working.does formatting will make my fone unable to boot.what actually happens in formatting.does after formatting the original version of real plar will be removed.and i will have no real player after formatting
why fear .... be a man .... press the 3 buttons ... format it bro ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom