All Symbian s60 problem post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ok the problem starts:
*Me nd my friend has same cell ie 3230 nd i want to transfer my save games of installed as well as builtin games.
*How can we accomodate more players in a multiplayer games than the maximum support of the game via bluetooth(some serious hacks)
*I wnat to shoot a scene and at the same time save the video nd sound streams seperately on the fly.
*How to boot in safe mode ie starting the cell for diagnostic purpose and none of the services are performed?

PLZ reply immediately.................
Ive further more problems to post.

Last edited:

ECE0105

In the zone
The link is for the MP3 Ringtone.

*www.sendmefile.com/00396801

Disclaimer...

I have downloaded it from a site where it has been mentioned that it is a freeware..

Mods can delete this if it is illegal.....

ECE0105

In the zone
For the Video Ringtone. Only the Full version is available....

Of course I have the cracked one, but will not post since it is illegal here

sourav

In the zone
thanx for the mp3 as ringtone software but can give the name o fthat video as ringtone software plz plz ONLY NAME

gaurav21r

Journeyman
aravind_n20 said:
Ok the problem starts:
*Me nd my friend has same cell ie 3230 nd i want to transfer my save games of installed as well as builtin games.
*How can we accomodate more players in a multiplayer games than the maximum support of the game via bluetooth(some serious hacks)
*I wnat to shoot a scene and at the same time save the video nd sound streams seperately on the fly.
*How to boot in safe mode ie starting the cell for diagnostic purpose and none of the services are performed?

PLZ reply immediately.................
Ive further more problems to post.

Well hopefully i can answer at least some of ur questions partly...
startin from the last,

To start your phone in the safe mode press and hold the "ABC" or (depending on phone model) the "Pen" key, turn on the phone and hold the ABC / Pen key pressed until the system finishes loading.

For saved games, u can download a file manager (most popular being FExplorer) u gotta navigate to the games Program Files folder and copy the files... it'll be diff for each game na, so just do a hit - n - try method with the files.. almost the same way u do in the comp.

Dont really know about the simultaneous video n photo technique.. mayb u cud try some 3rd party app... why dont you take the video n then l8er rip the sound off it and photos separately? lots of apps are there which let u do that these days..

well thts all i kno :) ... hopefully itll be of sommmme help...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yeah I also want to shoot video nd mix some music on the fly. That is I want to play some music while shooting video. Is there any softies for dat?Or will I have too edit the video on my PC to add the music like what Im doing now?

amritpal2489

In the zone
OK my prob goes
I have a 6600. Whenever i try to open Gallery, it stucks on "Opening Files" and whenever i try to switch on the bluetooth it says "Unable to perform Bluetooth Operation"

mukul

Journeyman
hey amripal2489 .... BLUETOOTH....u go to ur vendor and ask him to reinstall the os.... this would solve ur problem... this is common problem in 6600 new handsets ...and the solution is what i have mentioned above.... my friend had it too... i got it resolved in this way....

for gallery... see that u have ample space left in ur c: or what ever u call it... have fexplorer or fileman....

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I want a good divx player for my Nokia 6681, I have already used smartmovie, tcpmp, crystal2mobile and dvd player, not really happy with the quality of playback by those. Unfortunately realplayer does not support .avi but for 3gp the playback is far clearer on it than on any of the players I have mentioned

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
msgsmani said:
I am having nokia 6600. I could not access services. Pl help.
a little detailed explanantion of the error recieved and the problem faced would go a long way in helping ur problrem

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
My problem:
Is formating the mobile (mine is 6681) voids the warranty ?
How do I format my mobile and mmc card
There are few good applications (opera mobil, not mini, nokia gallery, etc.) installed when i got the mobile whether they will be automatically installed or i have to install them seperately?

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
shivkumar said:
My problem:
Is formating the mobile (mine is 6681) voids the warranty ?
How do I format my mobile and mmc card
There are few good applications installed when i got the mobile whether they will be automatically installed or i have to install them seperately?
formatting does not void warranty of the fone ..... formatting i am not sure whether the keys for 6681 are same as that for 6600
for 6600 - phone formatting:

1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
.... as far as the applications are concerned .... nokia installs all third apps (bundled with the fone) on the MMC so formatting the fone will not affect them .... however if u format ur MMC also then u will loose the apps and will have to re-install them ..... to format ur MMC best option is to connect it to a PC and do it .... else i think there is an option in the fone to format the MMC use but take my advise use the PC to format

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom