All N73me users invited..plz tell pros n cons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANURAG SHARMA

Journeyman
All N73me users invited..plz tell pros n cons..
I only want comments by users only....
plz tell ur true exp.

I m gona to buy dat.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
N73 me pros:
S60 3rd Edition
Large Display Screen
good camera
good video recording
good music
gprs & edge
All-rounder
black color

N73 me cons:
purple tint on night images Camera isnt as good as SE k790i/k810i,
sound hissing noise
small keypad

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Sound Quality is good. Depends on the music you are playing. Don't compare this with the SE walkman series. Camera takes decent pictures in medium light conditions. RAM is lesser than N70(21 MB free memory is available after a fresh restart compared to 32 MB in N70). But still then multitasking isn't a problem as in 6600 or 7610

3rd party applications are PLENTY. Anything and everything on the phone can be customised to your needs. With Symbian OS 9.1 3rd, security features and better speed improvements are added.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
its a great phone.the only problem i guess is poor image quality in low light.sound quality is really good but earphones that are bundled are below average.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't like the sound quality of its loudspeaker. They're loud but very tinny and flat. Camera images are very good however. The screen is also great. Keypad however is cramped.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
The keypad is a bit cramped, specially the 1 2 3 keys and the Green and the Red keys. I have accidently pressed the green and red keys a lot of time instead of the 123 keys.

The mechanical sound on pressing the keys bugs me! I hope nokia bring some better silent keypad.

Loudspeaker sound is too loud, i cant listen to music on full 10 volume, i am more of a silent man :)

But even these so called obvious cons cannot shadow the pros of this excellant phone! Gr8 screen, with V4 FW the speed and RAM management is awesome. Camers gives high quality pics in natural lights. A value for money phone with its current price.

reddick

Mobile Freak
It's been 3 months I'm using this phone n I find this phone really worth paying :!: It got all latest features n good solid build body. The only problem is it's keypad,it's a bit small,except that everything is cool :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom