!..All Discussion related to Digit IRC..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
/me recreates garbage in mah room :p

Dustbin was feeling empty within for a long time ;D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
The place is getting boring! (Without a clown like me?)...Sorry guys me busy..:( I know you miss me... :D I know you guys are crazy about me.. :D I know you guys love me.... :p
I love ya too ;) :D

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
The place is getting boring! (Without a clown like me?)...Sorry guys me busy..:( I know you miss me... :D I know you guys are crazy about me.. :D I know you guys love me.... :p
hmm... we missing you... as there is no one else which we can kick :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Request to all guyz of Digit IRC.......
Can u plz waste one of ur important dayz just discussing feasibility and possibility of this topic : LINK

I guess a lot of u r not aware of this..........Plz guyz........ I want more involvement....... negative/positive kuch bhi............

Just talk within urself...........

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

The only real clown on the Digit IRC is ray|raven. I can just imagine him siting on his office PC, wearing a polka dotted dress, pointed conical hat and red nose and chatting on the IRC. :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Can u plz waste one of ur important dayz just discussing feasibility and possibility of this topic : LINK

I guess a lot of u r not aware of this..........Plz guyz........ I want more involvement....... negative/positive kuch bhi............

you gotta be kidding me!

all teh_irc_people talk about all day long is ghey pron and herpes.:|,

ray|raven

Think Zen.
The only real clown on the Digit IRC is ray|raven. I can just imagine him siting on his office PC, wearing a polka dotted dress, pointed conical hat and red nose and chatting on the IRC. :D

I know only one guy krazzy enough to imagine such nonsense.

All these days i thought krazzy cudnt get any krazzier , guess am wrong :p

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

WHAT!!!! You are asking IRC people to WORK!!! And USE their BRAINS!!! OMG! What has this world come to?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
lol wth rhitwick, why so emo ?

Are kaya bolu..........
So many Geeks r here, I thought if we could gather all of them, we could "DO" something............

people are visiting the thread but don't even care to post a line........*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/22.png

I've seen many senior members and some very knowledgeable ones active in IRC and thought hitting here would be a good step to be heard by at least "US"............ I guess I'm getting a clear picture if I approach Digit administration on this topic:rolleyes:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/9.png

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I know only one guy krazzy enough to imagine such nonsense.

All these days i thought krazzy cudnt get any krazzier , guess am wrong :p

Lies Lies Lies!!!

Krazzy said that because I showed him your pic with polka dotted dress (and everything he mentioned).

Sabko Dikhaau Kya? (Raj Khul jaayega!!!)

OK Secret Revealed:
Here is a pic of dear ray|raven :

*img512.imageshack.us/img512/3425/ladysmileyclownthumbiu9.jpg

I know now ray gonna kick me when I will go back to IRC :D (Ray sir jii..Mera fault Nathii... I speakthhh only truthhh)

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ See. Sabooth saaf hai! Now I'm starting to wonder whether the company that ray|raven works for is actually McDonalds. :D

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
TheMatrixHasYou: point is probably , i cudn't even get ZeeshanQ's dreamcast games to run smoothly , let alone PS2 games sometime back
Gigacore: TheMatrixHasYou: WTF
TheMatrixHasYou: gigacore: That was not very polite.
Gigacore: TheMatrixHasYou: shedup you arse****
TheMatrixHasYou: gigacore: That is deep.

:lol:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ :lol:

Oh such cool folks here, yanking about ray when he isn't online eh?!

We can't do that on the IRC cause he'll kick us. So we do it here. :p Same thing about you. We can't talk bad stuff about you on the forum (cause you are the big bad mod with a 'rocking' batman for an avatar). So we do it on the IRC. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom