AL-Qaeda-Final battle in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Oh no they won't be able to cross Pakistan let alone come to India. The thing is no matter how much weak pakistani govt looks, the military establishment there is quite strong and ISIS is not strong enough to tear pakistan to even reach the steps of India.

Hrishi

I have faith in Indian army , air force and navy. Can't say the same thing with so much confidence for some of our leaders and parties like **gres.

Dastan

Broken In
I really don't have much faith in our capabilities tbh.Nothing is indigenous,we are dependant 90% imported stuff . Army morale seems low,i only hear bsf jawans being killed in ceasefire violations not the other way round .China biggest ally in south asia seems to be pak and by the looks of it,seems like it would take us atleast another two (three ?) decades to match their military capabilities .
And as for al queda's plans its not like they've jump started it all of a sudden,i believe the foundation has already been laid and the war will start from within .

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
patrioism, pride, faith is good, but we should also see how strong we are against our enemy, reality is different.

there is no close ally to India, forget ally, there is will be serious repurcussion if our miitary or government even dare to speak against them

how many know that recently, some secular political parties tried to overtake the Israel consulate in mumbai for their action in Gaza, look what happened in August 2012 in Azad maidan in mumbai, and also see what is happening in UP,

funskar

Padawan
India should adopt the policy of israel.. -snip- the enemy n don't leave it's land..

Bt india leaved the land in 65/71 on table..

Israel don't leaves the land which is conquered by their army.. -snip- table n uno

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
To fight terrorism any country will be ready to join hands with India,and HEY Russia is a supporter of India

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Russia will always come to India's aid when required. And if it is against China, there is a high chance US will join hands with India

DVJex

In the zone
Bringing China into this?? Seriously?? They are not allies of Al-Qaeda and they will they not help them.
And Israel and human rights dont agree. I'm pretty sure human rights matter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom