AirTel Mobile Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
does anybody has an idea to speed up airtel mobile office internet surfing? it goes too slow while using & surfing the web in PC.:(

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
which handset you using?? does it supports EDGE technology?? does your area has EDGE service??? also check your signal strength ....

mannuforall

mannuforall
If you have any problem with your gprs setting then visit: *gprs-settings-to-mob.rdr.cc
This can send gprs settings on your phone for free.
Normally gprs provides max 48 kbps speed, it approx same to 56 kbps modem. Plz tell me which phone you have?

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
which handset you using?? does it supports EDGE technology?? does your area has EDGE service??? also check your signal strength ....

E51. Yeah, dis phone supports EDGE & Signal strength are fantastic.

If you have any problem with your gprs setting then visit: *gprs-settings-to-mob.rdr.cc
This can send gprs settings on your phone for free.
Normally gprs provides max 48 kbps speed, it approx same to 56 kbps modem. Plz tell me which phone you have?

Settings are delivered by airtel, i don't wish to download settings from any site instead airtel sends me automatically.

Further don't use digit forum to advertise your blog. If you have the exact solution you may post here but not to redirect users to own blog bcoz almost all members of digit forum has blog, me too have a blog but advertising we stay away from it instead you can use you blog address as a signature.

Last edited:

mannuforall

mannuforall
I'm not advertising, coz my blog already have enough popularity all over the world. I just giving you solution as my helping nature and the gprs getting service on blog is 100 % better than operators.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
yesterday i played DOTA on mobile office. lol

there is no way to improve speed. but if u gettin very bad speeds then u can call customer care and ITNA GALI DO KI WO LOG APNA NETWORK IMPROVE KARE! :mrgreen:

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm not advertising, coz my blog already have enough popularity all over the world. I just giving you solution as my helping nature and the gprs getting service on blog is 100 % better than operators.

If you have solution post here, don't redirect digit forum users to your own blog. Anyway matter was about speed not about settings. I hv exact settings delivered by airtel not configured myself, so your GPRS settings are useless for me.

Plz read the problem, before posting your answer as well.

yesterday i played DOTA on mobile office. lol

there is no way to improve speed. but if u gettin very bad speeds then u can call customer care and ITNA GALI DO KI WO LOG APNA NETWORK IMPROVE KARE! :mrgreen:

I agree with you buddy. You are 101% right regarding the speed.

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I voice chat using MO & get a lag of 2 secs. :))
Frankly speaking there is no way to increase the speed, it's better to get a BB then.

But with BB you can't surf or chat on your mobile,which is absolute indispensable for a net freak like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.