airtel mobile office problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

garefield

Broken In
:(
hello there,
i am Ranjeet from Jogbani, BIHAR. i was actually looking forward for using airtel unlimited gprs scheme mobile office for that i called 121 but i could not talk to the customer care executive i was asked to sms my query at 121 and i did.
The problem is money for using Mobile office has been deducted from my account but i have not been able to use it. when i try to connect i get error message saying subscribe to packet data first followed by connection not available. i got reply from 121 that gprs was already active on my mobile but when i smsed MO to 2567 again i got a reply saying this service is not enabled on my mobile. what wrong please help me.
i am using nokia 3220 mobile handset.
Rs. 249 for using mobile office has already been deducted from my account.
plz help

when i try to call a customer care executive all i get to hear is post ur queries in less than 150 words at 121.
is my money gone?

Last edited:
OP
G

garefield

Broken In
i tried to contact the cc executive but i get a reply saying sms ur query to 121 in less than 130 words what do i do now man.
plz help me out.
i lost my money
249 is big thing for me

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
i think your phone have some settings problem
dont mind about msg like MO to 2567. Me using MO, i know it reply that the service is not activated yet:D but when me using the service:) or try to use your SIM on your friends phone

OP
G

garefield

Broken In
thanks guys for ur help, i'll try ur suggestions.
keep more suggestions and advice coming in i ahve nokia 3220 what speed should i expect from mobile office is there any hack to improve speeds
how do i manually set the settings ? dont mind
why do i get message saying packet data connection ended,
i think settings in mobile doesnt matters coz in one touch access(pc suite ) only needs access point name :airtelgprs.com
i ahve nmot been able to connect yet

Last edited:

pratikgreat

Right off the assembly line
One touch option does not use your nokia mobile as default modem if there is another modem installed on your comp. Go to netwrk connections. Select nokia bluetooth connection. right click it then properties select only the bluetooth modem from the top of the dialog box. You need 2 ACTIVATE MOBILE OFFICE in airtel connection first. Set the no in the connection as *99# and you r done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom