Airtel Mobile office going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Daydream Believer
....i get gud dl speed of above 12KBps to 25KBps during day and above 25KBps consistent during night after around 1pm.....

OMG 25Kbps, i never got above 7-8 Kbps download speed, and get frequent disconnections.
Surfing on Mobile is not fast too.. :(

H

hac_king

I think i am lucky who is getting good speed even in day time.
Just downloaded KARZZZ from MO :)

But one thing that i noticed is FREQUENT DISCONNECTION...

abhishek_734

Broken In
I m using mo in patna with edge and easily get a download speed varying fm 15-30 kB/sec.

*www.speedtest.net/result/353116311.png

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
After a lot of thinking about it now i decided to go to another ISP because its now totally sucks in punjab,i requested to customer care many times but they only ask about my name phone no.then will say we forward your request and ok.nothing will improve i can't even surf through it now in day time.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ CC ppl are n00bs.
I have stopped long ago, calling them.

I think you made a good decision. Next in line to ditch Airtel, will be Cool G5 :mad:

gauravthecooldude

Right off the assembly line
mo sucks in chandigarh .. dwnld speeds don't cross 5 kBps .... BSNL on the other hand is blazzzzing fast ..lolllll ... it gives me dwnld speeds of >11kBps in the day and >21kBps at night consistently !!!!!

djfreaky

Broken In
As in delhi mo charges are 35/50kb so i was using kolkata sim here paying Rs 498/m and getting avg 128kbits speed but kolkata airtel raised charges to 999/m so i shifted to a rajasthan sim but started getting lower speed but thought it was a local tower problem but funny...delhi cc was adamant there was no congestion in my area so i activated mobile office for a day @35Rs on my kolkata sim and i was getting the actual mo speed of over 128kbit/sec but weneva i insert my rajasthan sim in same place in same mobile my speed is limited to 70kbit/secangry so its not a network problem but the speed is artificially controlled???

azzu

AJJU
it has too me Today but the main problem is Its disconnecting every now and then its not consistent this is very frustrating hope the guys solve it soon

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
A unique twist:

Now I am getting good speeds > 10KB/s @ daytime and ~25KB/s @ night in Hardy Heron :shock:
I guess Airtel hates Windows :))

Also the connection hasn't dropped even once here. :shock:
Neither Airtel deducted Rs.15 from my account from day since I started using hrady heron :shock:

Has Airtel improved? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom