Airtel increasing call rate in Kolkata :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Airtel again increasing call rate :(

just on 3.3.07 evening, i received a message that
"Best value Plan for a month! Just Easy charge with Rs.58 & for 30 days enjoy local A2A@50p , A2M@Re1 , A2L@Rs.2 per minute. Limited Period offer, Recharge now."

i am in lifetime scheme......
before by recharging with Rs.58 promo, user got A2a@30p, A2M@60p, A2L & STD @Re.1.... just on January 07 they increase rate, offering it as A2M@75p, A2L@Re.1 and A2 STD @Rs1.50 at Rs.58 promo, 2 month nehi hua, they increase their rate, now they offer this rate @Rs.96 promo :mad::mad: what they think about customers.... still no idea about if hutch increasing rates again.... but this is i think BIG BIG chori......
9/10 months before Reliance Smart GSM start here a lifetime scheme... they offer Rs. 750 lifetime+Rs.250 lifetime promo, isse rate hota tha whole life ke liye smart2smart@19p, smart2M@59p, smart 2 L & STD @ Re. 1, and any SMS in India @ 25p......... then Airtel and Hutch started such rate with a Rs.58 promo with 1 month validity, but after getting some customers, Reliance Smart stop such lifetime scheme, and increase other schemes rates, and now Airtel and Hutch increasing their charges with no limit because they have now no competitor....:mad:

Last edited:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
No such news dude. I am using it. Airtel SMS me today the same old rate. Call CC and bang them with grenades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom