Airtel Gprs query

Status
Not open for further replies.

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
i m from maharashtra
using nokia 3110c and airtel prepaid
i was using internet since last 1 yr or so on my mobile ( charged only if used 30ps for 50kb something like dat) my purpose was satisfied and i was happy

i had to use a temp. internet on my pc so i activated 15rs per day plan with unlimited dload and uplaod.
used it for 3 days got 45 rs charged and deactivated sucessfully

**EVERYTHING IS FINE TILL HERE**

Now my gprs is deactive but i want to use the previous plan of mine that if i use then only i get charged. but now if i try to connect it says subscribe to packet data first

called airtel and did as they said still no use
can anyone giv me the settings required to run that gprs plan ??
( i must get charged only if i use and not 15rs daily )

the previous setting of mine was deleted by the mobile itself as the 15rs/day settings had the same name "mobile office" and it overwrote it

No my mobile has the gprs setting of 15rs/day

so plzz help

azzu

AJJU
Up to my experiance if u hav deactivated the 15 ul plan then delete that settings or remove frm default and then sms regarding the settings of the other plan ur mentioning to me if i deactivate the 15ul automatically the 30ps plan gets activated or
else try to change the APN of present setting to Airtelfun.com

Call customer care and tell them to deactivate all your GPRS conn.
After that delete all those settings.Restart your phone.
Then Activate MO or Airtel Live(which is reqd) again thru Cust care or by sending sms MO(for mobile office) to 121(in kerala) or by dialing *567#.
After receiving the settings restart the phone.
I thing this will do.

abhishek_734

Broken In
setting for airtel live

apn=airtelfun.com
username & passwd=leave blank
proxy-100.1.200.99
port-8080
homepage-live.artelworld.com

setting for mobile office

apn-airtelgprs.com
username &passwd=leave blank
proxy-leave blank
port-leave blank

using the first plan u can use internet by going to homepage and then clicking in the link provided.u will b chrgd as per use...some site browsing is free.

using the second plan u will b chrged depending in ur location what is the cost.some places it is on usage and at some place there is a flat rental and at some place both r there.call cc to activate the required plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom