Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Sunday morning 0630, 1 Mbps seems to have disappeared

*www.speedtest.net/result/530514068.png

Have filed a complaint. Let's see what happens

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
LOL I get 53KBPS upload speed and 32KBPS download speed simultaneously on my 256KBPS Airtel while using uTorrent.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
All torrent clients show that kind of speed. Want your real speed at that time do a speed test. That is more objective.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
guys it seems airtel has removed the 1099 plan with 384 kbps at day time and 1mbps at night , now the 1099 plan shows 512 kbps UL all day .. and 1299 is 512 kbps day and 1 mbps at night ..

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
They had to drop the prices after the FUP massacre. A lot of consumers must have stopped using it then. So, to get sales they have made this move. Wise one.

But, what I want to know is...any news on MTNL dropping their prices?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I upgraded to UL1350+ from BSNL.. we have only one ISP i.e BSNL.. it will set me back for around 1350-300=1050 bucks.... not bad.. 20% off for Govt. Employees!!!

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
hey guys bad news now there is no explore 1099 plan anymore which nucleuskore was reffering with 384kbps day/1mbps night+100 free calls.
this plan was there 2-3 days back but today its gone i dont know why they stopped it.
instead there is swift 1099 plan with 512kbps unlimited both day and night(100gb cap).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom