||| Again Full-fledged Free Airtel Gprs |||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
not working for me :(, i downloaded both UCWEB and Teashark, but both didn't work. giving a message that check network settings or something like that:(
my phone is NOkia 6085

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@hac_king: ur workin in k500i....m trying it in k300i which is almost same model...the teashark browser is not supported wen i transfer it 2 other folder in my phone from pc....any idea?

Enjoy~!

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Sorry about bumping an old thread, but the link to the file for the 3rd trick is broken. Can someone give me a new one please?

Head Banger

Journeyman
I am using airtel gprs free for the past 7 months without any trick.They didn't charge me since the day i had activated.

I am using airtel gprs free for the past 7 months without any trick.They didn't charge me since the day i had activated.It's a golden sim for me. :p

I am using airtel gprs free for the past 7 months without any trick.They didn't charge me since the day i had activated.It's a golden sim for me. :p

Last edited:

abhishek_del

Journeyman
these tricks are of use only if u r using the airtel 49 pm pack with 10paisa/10kb or airtel live. If i am using mobile office..they r of no help as 10rs are deducted every day. Am I right Hac_king???

Or this works with mobile office also..if yes how??

Thanks for the trick btw.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
HacKing please fix it!

LOL....

he is just a person... not a person working in airtel networking dept... no offence dude/..

u all guys better try ut his site..

this thread he created was mainly to popularise his site.. google.me.cc

good site.. and am a member there...:p

OP
H

hac_king

Thats nice to hear...p.s that browser is 2 sh!t when compared to operamini

Yes it was but try it again,,,, its completely revamped :rolleyes:
I can bet at present Teashark is faster then (2 times faster)
than any mini..;)
But its apparent that browsing is not user friendly in Teashark..

But whats the hack,, We are getting this in free.

@Tech.masti Please Use airtel live settings for this....

@Speedyguy All i can suggest is "Check your settings" Coz its stil working fine in my K500i..
In SE you have to opt a profile for java... just opt airtel live there,,

@Ring_wraith Sorry for inconvenience but its updated :)

@Abhishek No dude you are wrong... Its 100% free:D

To all >> I am heartly sorry for my too late reply:eek: but these days i am busy in my job.. Hope you all can understand....

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
WOW HADDI KA KING!!! aakhir u shared aometing here too. GREAT WORK MY FRIEND. KEEP IT UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom