Advise for data recovery

saurabh_190

Broken In
Dear memebers,

Hope you are doing well.

I need urgent help from your team. I have a Mi Camera with 32 GB micro SD card on board for recording. It can store 5-6 days of recording. However something has come up and I need to recover the recording for 30th January 2023 and 8th February 2023.

Can you please suggest any data recovery software / tool / company (be it paid or free) from where I can recover my video data.

P.S I have removed the Micro SD card from the camera to prevent the data from being overwritten just yesterday. It now has past recordings till 21st Feb 2023.

Awaiting your response.

bubusam13

Human
DMDE... Its a life saver for me. I will write a complete review soon. But yes try the free version. If you are able to see your files, buy the license. Its only Rs 600 for a month.
*dmde.com/

bubusam13

Human
From my experience, yes. Recuva was not even displaying the missing files.
My Situation: I used rufus to create a Live CD for Kali linux in my pendrive. I faced this issue with Rufus before as well and it seems Rufus author somewhat acknowledges this. Rufus formatted the HDD to a live disk with 13GB of Kali Linux files.
1687011587454.png

I never heard of DMDE before. So I tested with Recuva, EaseUS, tensoreshare, r-studio, etc. but nothing worked. Then I tried DMDE, the best app I found so far. Just 4 MB app and it has everything needed.
1. What other applications did was providing me with a categorical view like photos, videos, documents etc. I have more than 37lac photos organized in folders. Without the folder structure will be a headache for me.

2. There are photos with same name (thanks to IOS useless nomenclature). Other recovery applications were showing only the recent version of the file. DMDE displayed, multiple versions. I am not only able to recover the recent photos, but also photos accidentally overwritten years back.

3. Also there is a India specific 1 month License of Rs 633. Other recovery apps were min. Rs 4.5k

One application that comes close to DMDE is DiskGenius.

P.S: I am aware it may be too late for OP but posting this so that it helps someone in future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom