Adsense warning mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I run a blog on blogspot regarding tutorials, tricks, tips, ...

Today i got a email from google adsense stating that i have placed ads in the site which contains on hacking,etc...and the article which google linked me to contained on how to automatically download from rs,megaupload...etc..

They said they have disabled ad providing to that site...ie to that link they gave..i think so... And they said that my account has not been terminated however... And they issued a warning that if further violation is found they would disable the account itself...
But ads are stil been shown...

Now here is my question..
1. Shall i remove that particular article alone or all other article relating to these stuff?
2.how to contact them and say that i have removed that article? Or is it not necessary?
3.plainly what should i do now.?

din

Tribal Boy
In my opnion

1. Remove ads from all the articles which are directly or indirectly related to hacking. I think it is against their TOS.

2. You can always email them with details, like apologizing and telling you removed all ads from such pages.

3. I think you should stay away from inserting the ad code in articles which violates their TOS. Some articles may be tips and tricks, but according to them it might be hacking related.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
What is thier email address?
I removed the article and planning to clear up article which are related to these hacks...

I have around 120 articles...so going through it is taking some time...
Anyway how shall i apologise to them? Wat is the email id?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Now ads are not showing in my blog...

I have removed the article which is in concern and have edited and deleted a few article which were related to stuff like these...

What do i do?
What should i reply...

Help me guys...

F.ck i made adsense my topmost saying advertisement... And i think its a mistake i have done...

And also pleas suggest a few other really good advertising sites...with similar ad formats...

Guys i am in very urgent need...of help and what to do next...

I replied to google adsense and got a reply from them stating that they are unable to reply p.s to my mail due to loads of mail they recieve...

They have given me various links to their forum, blog, answer section...

What should i do next...

Ads are stopped being displayed in my blog...

Guys i am waiting for your relies..

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Just email them and do it fast.
Tell them you have deleted the offending content and apologise. If you have any doubts get it cleared from the adsense theam.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I have sent a mail...but got reply that they are currently got many nails and replying to my individual mail was not possible this time...

Shall i send a mail to the email address i got mail from or is there any other mail id for these kinda queries...

Ads have stopped... I dont know what to do..

Shall i send them another mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom